What is wrong with this clan?

del

wfb3EuY.png

We ask them for a normal 30v30 prep, they decline.

We ask them for a 35v35 prep, they decline.

We ask them to meet us halfway and do a 40v40, they decline.

We then finally gather enough troops to take them on in a 50v50, they accept it, RNG changes his post on Sharkbrew from "Accepted" to a Leonardo DiCaprio emoji.

You guys can stay shit, you guys can continue losing to mains week in and week out, I guess this is the hill you die on.

man at this point i just want to prep any opts. Wish grown ass men would just fight on a video game, fuck sake lmao. Stop all this petty bullshit, its so cringe. If you lose you lose, we've already stated win or lose we wanna fight apex both servers every 2 weeks at least, like what is up with all this fuck shit.

If fatality are supposed to be so shit, why is this taking so long to setup, shouldn't apex, fo, zenith be able to beat us no matter what then if we're supposidly giga bad at the game? xD give prep

2 minutes ago, Lee said:

man at this point i just want to prep any opts. Wish grown ass men would just fight on a video game, fuck sake lmao. Stop all this petty bullshit, its so cringe. If you lose you lose, we've already stated win or lose we wanna fight apex both servers every 2 weeks at least, like what is up with all this fuck shit.

Then accept the prep. No excuses, it's just a game.

7 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

i dont see how the extra week could be a problem?

Would you need 3 weeks to prepare for a prep when you call yourself the #1 p2p cwa clan and its fatalitt you are prepping?

A fullout I can understand but a prep, ehhh

7 minutes ago, Deserie said:

Fatality made Apex wait 2 months but somehow they can't wait a week for us.

We've been asking you for a standard prep of 30-40 opts for months and you've declined over and over, we finally get enough to match your cringe 50v50 minimum and you go from accepting to trying to change it up lmfao

The saddest thing is, Fatality and Apex could've had 6-8 preps already at least if they would've just accepted regular 30v30/35v35 preps against us. Instead they'd rather keep putting off preps and changing rules and dates. 🤣