What is wrong with this clan?

del

27 minutes ago, Deserie said:

Fatality made Apex wait 2 months but somehow they can't wait a week for us.

Apex have been making fatality wait for months while apex have been losing preps to sup smh..

It's a pixel game!

16 minutes ago, Lee said:

The saddest thing is, Fatality and Apex could've had 6-8 preps already at least if they would've just accepted regular 30v30/35v35 preps against us. Instead they'd rather keep putting off preps and changing rules and dates. 🤣

Ikr, such a shame now fatality instead are only getting 2-4 preps a week vs other clans while apex are getting 0-1 and losing to sup ;/

17 minutes ago, Murd said:

Would you need 3 weeks to prepare for a prep when you call yourself the #1 p2p cwa clan and its fatalitt you are prepping?

A fullout I can understand but a prep, ehhh

I don't think it's unreasonable seeing they have a 2+ year win streak on the line and it's been a really long time since they had actual competition.

15 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

I don't think it's unreasonable seeing they have a 2+ year win streak on the line and it's been a really long time since they had actual competition.

We've been offering competition for weeks, and months for preps and theyve done nothing but decline. We accept their 50v50 ruling, give a week for a date, the date is accepted by their high council, now they refuse to prep on the date they already agreed upon. Like what man, stop simping.

19 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

Since when did having a strong looking record and claiming #1 mean you avoid fights? When do had a 25-35 p2p win streak they continued to prep weekly.

Usually when you make claims, you back them up in good time. Nobody has asked for 3 weeks prep for a prep, only fullouts

the people in here defending can say what they want, most likely they're just the ranks of apex, but I know that most of the members know themself that this is horseshit.

You do NOT need 22 days to prepare for a 50v50 battle that YOU have been asking us.

You hoped dearly that FI wouldn't accept it this whole time and now you're stuck between a rock nd a hard place, sucks that you'll give up your belt without even fighting.

Sigh. We’re talking about a prep on a pixel game that we all play on a daily basis. You’ve got your terms and 2 weeks to prepare. For the supposedly #1 title holder you’re sounding real fucking soft and unconfident. It’s a prep for god sake, not a full out. Just accept and make it a nice event/battle to show who’s actually worthy of the title 

Just now, Murd said:

Dude imagine spending months doing 2v2s just to see your leader accept and then decline the 50v50 he begged for after he refused to do a 30v30 for months.

And then losing a prep to sup!

disgusting stuff

1 hour ago, Lee said:

We've been offering competition for weeks, and months for preps and theyve done nothing but decline. We accept their 50v50 ruling, give a week for a date, the date is accepted by their high council, now they refuse to prep on the date they already agreed upon. Like what man, stop simping.

i just dont get why its such a big deal, why do you absolutely not want to prep them in 3 weeks but in 2 weeks its fine? 

1 hour ago, Dynamic said:

i just dont get why its such a big deal, why do you absolutely not want to prep them in 3 weeks but in 2 weeks its fine? 

The real question is why is it apex would prep any other clan within 7 days, but for fatality it has to be at least 22 days and absolutely nothing less? Apex accepted the 16th yesterday and are now all of a sudden backing out 🤔