so what if we had 0 prep and still pulled 116 to kill some pigeons ~ ft anti fi being dead as per usual

del

22 minutes ago, Master of Deception said:

Very embarrasing performance by anti-fi, it is clear that Fatality quality is superior. Judging by the pov in this topic, compared to FO, this one shows the clear winner. 

Farmed while fighting 4v1, and getting full cleared in a 1v1, yikes FO.

100% unbiased.
We will continue killing the pigeon clan and they will continue to post propaganda filled, contentless topics with losing POV's.

And of course another win for Fatality. What a laughing stock Foe has become. The worst leadership they've ever had, surviving on the reputation from their predecessors that we're at least somewhat respectable opponents. I laughed IRL when I saw Zenith and those other anti-Fi simps coming to aid Foe straight after they finally got the balls to rush us. How unconfident and backboneless must your leadership be to team up with the likes of Zenith who slumped your clan (LOL), whilst Danny was busy streaming a different game btw, straight at the beginning of the fight. Its nice to see some of your old heads back, but you're wasting your time on a lost cause. Quoting the words of Lord Freryd2lumby during the final round of our full-out against EoP "This is fucking Fatality son". We won't off, we will hunt you down, and we will murder what is left of foe. 

1 hour ago, Chew said:

And of course another win for Fatality. What a laughing stock Foe has become. The worst leadership they've ever had, surviving on the reputation from their predecessors that we're at least somewhat respectable opponents. I laughed IRL when I saw Zenith and those other anti-Fi simps coming to aid Foe straight after they finally got the balls to rush us. How unconfident and backboneless must your leadership be to team up with the likes of Zenith who slumped your clan (LOL), whilst Danny was busy streaming a different game btw, straight at the beginning of the fight. Its nice to see some of your old heads back, but you're wasting your time on a lost cause. Quoting the words of Lord Freryd2lumby during the final round of our full-out against EoP "This is fucking Fatality son". We won't off, we will hunt you down, and we will murder what is left of foe. 

These people really do not know what they are dealing with.

Good luck fellas.

:)

11 hours ago, #Isaak said:

Lmfao I cannot believe you kids posted a losing topic! And btw @stella your pov didnt make Jamz his aftermath LOL

I detect tears, it's weird to cry over losing at a game lol... can't say I'm  surprised though considering you're fo! You left your clan after zenith put you to 40 pulls and now you're letting them 5 inches down your throat haha