A message to the Pure Community & Anti-Fatality

del

I am going to be as blunt as I possibly can, I will also keep this as short as I possibly can.

I joined Fatality nearly 7 months ago and have gone through the dirtiest of things in this scene. I have seen my members/ranks/friends as well as my self doxed. I have seen hundreds of mains pour through the wilderness, a literal sea of rune do nothing but attack my clan. I have seen clans act so shameless that they even go as far as putting the cape of another clan on. I do not give a shit about the past anymore, I give a shit about now.

Moving forward, we will destroy every single fucking clan that chooses to aid Anti-Fatality by ANY means necessary (within the game). Don't know who Anti-Fatality is? You will see first-hand today and most notably on Saturday next week. How can they get out out this situation? A sincere apology, that is posted on our clans website with full proof of their identity, this must be posted by a rank at best from each pure clan. And just to show you how much mercy we have, you even have the options of showing us you are clean for an entire month.

If you want to avoid clan wars, that's fine, you feel you aren't ready and don't want to damage your egos, so be it. I'll tell you something though, this is a very disturbing mentality to have. If you're that afraid of losing on a game, I can only imagine what your lives entail. What we will not tolerate are clans who decide to scum us. So whatever you feel that we do is unreasonable, you made it this way. 

If you feel to yourselves that this topic is nothing short of words, you are motivating us even more. I am not a fan of "talk the talk", we take pride in beating the living shit out of anyone who doubts us. I am in a position in life where I can dedicate enough time to making the things that I set out to do in this game a reality.

So, if you truly do not want to get in line, if you truly do not want to help us utilize the potential of this scene, we will cleanse it. If we fail to do this, we will destroy it.

The ball is in your court.

The state of Gotham (Pure Community):

2 hours ago, Dynamic said:

damn only took us 1 weekend to force you onto mains 

stomped you today without it :P

Spoiler

"low stamina"

"lol we fought u down 10-20"

"if u cant go the distance ur not #1"

where was this energy from 2005-2018 summer?

what happened to fullouts?

what happened to cwa?

what happened to fighting properly and not relying on clans to come aid you?

"lol rage came and we stayed on top of a tele spot"

"fi couldnt do the same when apex came"

no 1 cares, prep my clan matched, or go up 50 vs me l00l