Zenith Presents: Delusional Jamz Bans Another Innocent Fatality Member & Steps Aside From The "Public Eye" LMFAO

RS Zenith

5 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Love it when my dogs does what I say. Bump it one more time and u might get rewarded !

i have you typing that message out on vimeo.com, you took 8 minutes to type it out (many spelling mistakes and backspacing)

i will allocate you 3 hairnets and a pair of rubber boots for your efforts. Unfortunately you will still have to watch zenith drop to 40 pulls.. then 30... then close

2 minutes ago, fact check said:

i have you typing that message out on vimeo.com, you took 8 minutes to type it out (many spelling mistakes and backspacing)

i will allocate you 3 hairnets and a pair of rubber boots for your efforts. Unfortunately you will still have to watch zenith drop to 40 pulls.. then 30... then close

another bump! respect ur going hard !

1 hour ago, Zenith BTW said:

05e77a5592ceb5028279779dd5e52a11.png

580c4c2cffb8b9a82c0f59d365f3575f.png

Thanks for the 200M @ Fatality Obbyx.

Scims sends his regards! :)

Hhhhhhhhhhh you're stupid asfuck if u think anyone will believe those are real logs 

Half ur clan is leaking scims tried to sell ur boards and u took him back, U just caught ur officer doing it, u uploaded an audio from when zammy was still not kicked 

You're whole rank team is stupid low iq degens 

Look at ur state! 🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, ELEKTHEGREAT said:

Hhhhhhhhhhh you're stupid asfuck if u think anyone will believe those are real logs 

Half ur clan is leaking scims tried to sell ur boards and u took him back, U just caught ur officer doing it, u uploaded an audio from when zammy was still not kicked 

You're whole rank team is stupid low iq degens 

Look at ur state! 🤣🤣🤣

Your first clan was ATL Legacy from 308 sniping l0000000000l stfu braindead dog you have no clue what goes on in your clan anymore keep your eyes peeled bro!! 👀