How long will FI last now?

Proccy

It has become clear once again that Jamz, ex fi (lowercase) Warlord, has broken. His irrefutable mistake in trying to take me on in a game of trolls has inevitably led to the implosion of his mental state, and urgent decision to step back from his position in fi (lowercase) in order to save himself. This topic explains more...

This then leaves the question;

How long will fi (lowercase) last now?

With the common knowledge that fi has ZERO leadership figures besides Jamz, it seems the rapid downfall of fi (lowercase) is imminent! Personally, I predict that by December 1st, fi (lowercase) will once again be in their rightful place, pulling 30 and being the DUNCE clan of the community.

ab547c75d9bd13e8f85d87d92f35937f.png

Hi there!

I first want to say; Jamz, I really hope u recover well. Having multiple personalities can be very harsh, especially when they all come together when writing runescape essays.

Secondly, I could agree on the facts given. As we all know FI been in a slump since 07 came out. With Jamz (and his 20 personalizes) stepping down, they lose a lot of ranks (personalities). 

#PrayForJamz #GetWellSoon #BipolarlivesMatter!!

1 minute ago, Crusher said:

Hi there!

I first want to say; Jamz, I really hope u recover well. Having multiple personalities can be very harsh, especially when they all come together when writing runescape essays.

Secondly, I could agree on the facts given. As we all know FI been in a slump since 07 came out. With Jamz (and his 20 personalizes) stepping down, they lose a lot of ranks (personalities). 

#PrayForJamz #GetWellSoon #BipolarlivesMatter!!

an inspiring message! respect!

jus got word that some random guy named leabook is supposed to get warlord in fi.

if i remember i think he was warlord in fi when they were pulling 40 then left them, also was a rank when ub closed, also was a rank when outrage closed (prob forgetting another clan).

good luck!