Another message to my dear friends in FO

del

We fully exposed their fake persona as a strong clan today. Despite being down 20 people we fought with no hesitation and showed the entire pure community who the greatest is. Not a single pure clan can do anything anywhere close to what we did today, we have an atmosphere that is absolutely unmatched and will never be beaten. 

(FOE ^^)

https://streamable.com/kj73db

after years of trying to copy foe you still fail in EVERY clan you try in! give it a rest rookie 

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

We fully exposed their fake persona as a strong clan today. Despite being down 20 people we fought with no hesitation and showed the entire pure community who the greatest is. Not a single pure clan can do anything anywhere close to what we did today, we have an atmosphere that is absolutely unmatched and will never be beaten. 

(FOE ^^)

after years of trying to copy foe you still fail in EVERY clan you try in! give it a rest rookie 

Guess I have to leak your audio... not a good look letting Danny main call.

Or will I leak it... Hmm... How will FO react to this!

7 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

(FOE ^^)

@Jimbowhen he finally comes back from being retired by zenith v14 

image1.webp

1 hour ago, Ram said:

What happened to staying away from the public eye? please look after your mental health brother.

In a sense of burdening myself with clan tasks G

This type of shit is one of my many entertainments LOL

1 hour ago, Danny Phantom said:

In a sense of burdening myself with clan tasks G

This type of shit is one of my many entertainments LOL

google bpd u prob have it

edit: i googled for u here u go;

Borderline personality disorder (BPD), also known as emotionally unstable personality disorder (EUPD), is a mental illness characterized by a long-term pattern of unstable relationships, distorted sense of self, and strong emotional reactions.