Yo [B]ig [P]ussies

Godfather

6 minutes ago, K0ed said:

u didnt pk got gwass'd when u attempted to and made a topic. only og propaganda l0l. topic with action  inc btw

wym gwas'd u dumb xlpc clanner, ur clan camped singles and we ended ur event (again)

Just now, K0ed said:

Wait I’ve been in 1 xlpc clan since 2013 l0l. Well we’ll see who’s trip looked better when your topic is out I suppose bud! 

u wanna talk about topics when ur clan doesnt have forums and posted 2 topics since this rivarly started lmfao, u r really dellusional

1 minute ago, Demais said:

u wanna talk about topics when ur clan doesnt have forums and posted 2 topics since this rivarly started lmfao, u r really dellusional

Imagine pulling half the amount on weekends and losing to a clan without forums btw. Oh and making a topic of 3 pics in singles as a midweek l0l. 

1 minute ago, K0ed said:

Imagine pulling half the amount on weekends and losing to a clan without forums btw. Oh and making a topic of 3 pics in singles as a midweek l0l. 

wahh i tried to go pking in onslaughts wilderness while they were doing inners and had to stop when onslaught came into wilderness waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

1 minute ago, K0ed said:

double the opts with 30 invites and 15 leaks isnt looking good tbh, this is why your clan has zero impact and zero intel on Onslaught and we will end all your events, make you logout everytime you step in wilderness, btw tell ur dogshit members that claim they are nsers that loc is 324 coffins