Yo [B]ig [P]ussies

Godfather

9 minutes ago, Demais said:

double the opts with 30 invites and 15 leaks isnt looking good tbh, this is why your clan has zero impact and zero intel on Onslaught and we will end all your events, make you logout everytime you step in wilderness, btw tell ur dogshit members that claim they are nsers that loc is 324 coffins

You sound desperate again aha. Wasn’t your clan begging people to come in your capes Sunday to compete with bp? [a no forums clan btw]. You’re obsessed with bp and still losing whereas we have 2 hour midweeks whilst you hide at inners then try to fight in singles with mains, making a topic about it (with 3 pics in singles) desperate clan to me 

6 minutes ago, K0ed said:

You sound desperate again aha. Wasn’t your clan begging people to come in your capes Sunday to compete with bp? [a no forums clan btw]. You’re obsessed with bp and still losing whereas we have 2 hour midweeks whilst you hide at inners then try to fight in singles with mains, making a topic about it (with 3 pics in singles) desperate clan to me 

bwahahah u mean the people we pmed after we knew they were going with you? lmfao jumpstreet won't save you
btw if you want pics i got an entire folder of clearing bp in singles, in multi, making em teleport out and members crying lmfao i will end every event that u have

can you believe blunt pureZ started a rivalry with onslaught thinking us to be an easy target, begged invites to go with them this past sunday, avoided onslaught on sunday and have again tonight avoided onslaught.

it must really suck that you started this rivalry and you're less motivated to fight it than we are LMFAO

34 minutes ago, Basic said:

Did see your rl pic flower ur fat and bald, not even close to tom hardy keep on dreaming, just like that dream off clearing us on a sunday!

that fat and bald guy is currently sitting on your clan and pancaking you as your clans motivation to log in flattens