Dear Zenith

Chew

RE: Zenith Presents: Delusional Jamz Bans Another Innocent Fatality Member & Steps Aside From The "Public Eye"

If theres one thing I've learnt from these past weeks its that when 'Scims' and 'Intelligence' are mentioned in the same sentence its gauranteed  laughter. Luckily he fits right in with Zenith's rankteam who excel at making themselves look stupid in an effort to be relevant in the pure scene.

In an effort to cover up the horrible intelligence Zenith has they decided an awful piece of GFX would certainly boost their intelligence image. Releasing another groundbreaking topic that showcases the great intelligence that Zenith has, or .. wait .. did they actually recycle  their old "exposure topic"? Now hold on to that thought. Because they did in fact manage to release a top secret topic about Jamz stepping back as a warlord. Nope, nevermind this super duper intelligence headquarter stumbled upon it in a friendly discordgroup. 

unknown.png

Now back to these recycled ''exposures'' about leaks getting kicked from Fatality. Both Gringo and Kai Zen were caught red handed. Scims literally gave away Gringo for free by running his mouth and has been so kind to share the audio of how he dropped the ball with the rest of the pure community. But of course these screw ups weren't enough, however conveniently enough the last spy that Scims accidentily gave up was also responsible for the 'audio leaks' that Zenith applied for their so called exposures. Speaking of unintelligent, Scims, how can you literally blank out everything except the TeamSpeak username of your spy? 

tempsnip.png?width=876&height=606

Oh, and before I forget. This precious intelligence agent of Zenith doesn't only waste money on acquiring them, he also sells out his own clan from time to time. 

image0.png?width=280&height=606image0.png

Then theres something else I would love to adress 'this is what you get for aiding legacy & main clans on weekends'. I've laughed my ass off reading this sentence. What are you even trying to say? Let me remind you of the following: we started off this rivalry outnumbered and completely demolished your whole clan eversince we beat you down 50. Leading you down to a path where using mains and doxing our members and (ex) ranks were appearently a necessary good. Slumping you to the extent that you took off your own teamcape to team up with Apex & Supremacy and got yourselve involved in a main war that we never took part in. To cry about the consequences of your own decision afterwards brainwashing your own ranks to believe you 'sat' 50 members during your trips. Having the audacity to then try and blame the only clan that openly distanced itself from the whole clash war is just beyond playing a 'victim'. Its the most pathethic thing I've ever heard of on this game. 

And the list goes on and on. Zenith has seemingly embraced their victim role and tries to be relevant from the grave. Aiding Foe with their own cape or MM's former cape, Apex's cape or not even a teamcape at all. Oh well, at least Zenith has a very strong and integer rank team they can rely on. 

image.png.9625d55a35b51fe8e5a522a4632bf436.png

da89db5776322cd3482c72e76b38181c.png

image0.jpg

Know your place Zenith. You don't want to go down this rollercoaster again. 

10 minutes ago, slimjim said:

Looks like jamz wrote another essay and gave it to this nobody to post for him.

l0000l holy shit, the fact you think this is me is why you will continue to lose forever

remember MM pre eoc? thats the shit we are on right now but better and it will happen for a long long time, better get use to it my friend

7 minutes ago, Danny Phantom said:

l0000l holy shit, the fact you think this is me is why you will continue to lose forever

remember MM pre eoc? thats the shit we are on right now but better and it will happen for a long long time, better get use to it my friend

Youre the only one on these boards that writes legit essays. Take a step back lilguy.

26 minutes ago, DDOS said:

lmao legit dumbasses!!!! @Scims😃 we talked about this yesterday, patiently waiting for your response :P

36 minutes ago, Oh So Tubby said:

oh my god the delusion is deeper than i thought

1 hour ago, Danny Phantom said:

1 hour ago, Lee said:

zenith is a very bad and awkward clan ngl

ye kyp retard l0000000000l

1 hour ago, Jus10 said:

Lmfao I’m getting tired of bullying these chromosome banks dude, can we actually have a rivalry with a clan with more than low 50s iq?

1 hour ago, blitz ltd said:

zenith is still taking Ls even after the losing they have done

LMFAOOOOOOOOO speak the fuck up you dumb victims @Co0kiezs

1 hour ago, chincheck said:

cringe dogshit clan that should've closed a long time ago

you'll never be #1, keep walking in our shadow like the dogs you are l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

1 hour ago, Pile_Me said:

LOOOOOOOOOL and z let scims back after he cashed out to multiple main clans and pure clans to 😂 z continues to zlump

crumblecrumblecrumble

580c4c2cffb8b9a82c0f59d365f3575f.png I want each of you say "baited" together while I laugh at how easily fi's rank team is out smarted

Lmfaoooo.

One day the 14th iteration of zenith will come to terms with reality and realize why they have closed and reopened so many times.

Keep writing all the topics you want @Zenith BTWit means literally nothing when you haven’t won a single thing in 2 months. Your pulls have dropped a number of 80-100 since piping up to the greatest clan to ever do it.

We are going to bury you along with the rest of anti-fatality lmfao and there is nothing you can do about it 😂

Shit even when you all team up together you still lose what makes you ever think you’d have a chance one on one?

Crumble crumble little bitch wait till you see what happens to you this weekend :) 

2 hours ago, Halp said:

580c4c2cffb8b9a82c0f59d365f3575f.png I want each of you say "baited" together while I laugh at how easily fi's rank team is out smarted

You do realise no one paid for shit don’t you?

you realise scims fucked up and sent us the screenshot without blanking out the name?

you realise you tried to outsmart fi’s rank team only for them to outsmart yours.

facts.