Blunt Purez Pkri Vs Venom Full Clear+ Clusters Whilst "Rival" Clan Onslaught hides at Inners Attempting To Train the Untrainable. [FT OG Attempt To Pk Gwassing Themselves From Singles]

K0ed

image.png.795c6fe599b20854714997de7f1f3c2e.png

CC: BP Pub 

Today we heard that Terror and Venom had a pkri setup and a few other clans such as Rage and Zenith were going to crash. so we decided to run an est trip with our growing est squad we peaked at 22 having a 2 hour trip whilst Onslaught sat at inners missing the clusters. We started off hitting a cluster Where we would pull north of dwarves and fight venom until Terror came with a big opt advantage so both us and Venom had to dip. 

We then set Up a Clean main free pkri with Venom as we had the same opts, where we managed to get the full clear on them. nice to see clean pkris can still happen without any mains. ty for fight Venom. 

After our Pkri we heard there was a cluster at CA Between Terror, Rage, Zenith so we hit it from the east getting multiple kills the fight then dragged to ghost hut where a load of mains would join the fight as seen in vid so we decided to tele out. 

After 2 hours of inners missing all the action trying to train the untrainable At Clan wars  Onslaught ranks decided they would try to join the action. Very poor leadership got Onslaught in a 10 man clump trying to rush their Rivals in singles from multi l0l. we took them down to 15 in game from one clump once the remainder got into singles and they brought mains to singles we dipped losing nobody to onslaught yet again. 

We Then set up a fight with Venom at ca where it would only last a small time before Terror crashed once venom pulled north of the fight we were left with terror and a big opt advantage so we decided to call it there. Again no sign of Onslaught in multi.

Onslaught You're gonna have to do a lot more than 3 pictures in singles and no vid for your midweek topic to show you're "winning" this "rivalry" that was another very poor attempt of propaganda by Onslaught Ranks. 

Povs:

@sickko

9f17bffe4d4b8e4e005fc840caafab65.jpg

423d8a7b9720cb95c60874c073dad0be.jpg

408eef8d63a033d5b1348c5ca748dd03.jpg

40d4f08886263627e446593931d87e15.jpg

unknown.png                    unknown.png                        ac086904eec9cabbe02f68fd9403227f-png.jpg                      05e199b2790dd41e1f1e3a3cf213f65b.png

3dbdd42ef957ee733ef10578bb7a2ac4-png.jpg                                 3dbdd42ef957ee733ef10578bb7a2ac4-png.jpg                             68fea9dfff7081a3b911fa7f98c9b1e6.png

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

ill bump your topic as much as you like me to, just so everyone can get an extra pov me ending your trip

More propaganda! and thats +3 now!! my mans been up at like 7am replying to sharkbrew topics of his clan losing. thats another loss itself aha

Just now, Godfather said:

it must eat you alive that you spent all that time writing 1800 characters to explain why i did not end your trip

It really must eat you alive so much you've got up so early to reply to my runescape topic of beating your clan again!