Fatality Presents: Final Ownage Defeat's Final Moments ~ Very Demoralising P2P Audio Leak

del

3 hours ago, JoJo said:

Nothing new here, same shit as when EOP stomped fo's fucking head in for 3 years straight, as soon as a half decent clan gives them competition they crumble lmao. 

Normally I would fully agree with this, but fo lost a rivalry to zenith v14 (not even a quarter decent clan tbh) and were crumbled to 40 pulls. Maybe fo just need some new blood instead of relying on a bunch of placeholders that retire or go mia every time they lose!

1 hour ago, Murd said:

Normally I would fully agree with this, but fo lost a rivalry to zenith v14 (not even a quarter decent clan tbh) and were crumbled to 40 pulls. Maybe fo just need some new blood instead of relying on a bunch of placeholders that retire or go mia every time they lose!

looool! the mighty final ownage pushed to the precipice of closure by Zenith!

49 minutes ago, Murd said:

Give them a break bro , the 20% of the non-glory hunter fo kids still around from the EOP era literally have PTSD from what we did to them l000l