Fatality Presents: Final Ownage Defeat's Final Moments ~ Very Demoralising P2P Audio Leak

del

9 hours ago, JoJo said:

Give them a break bro , the 20% of the non-glory hunter fo kids still around from the EOP era literally have PTSD from what we did to them l000l

I smoked your clan, your clan is dead, would do it again btw. Was so fucking ez. Rest in piss eopiss

oh no! Audio! See you today Fatality

2 hours ago, Erik said:

I smoked your clan, your clan is dead, would do it again btw. Was so fucking ez. Rest in piss eopiss

me no join u, solo/debb no quit, lalo no promote, eop no kill, just being honest

10 hours ago, Erik said:

You're actually a prime example of the victims in fo that suffer from PTSD because of what EOP did to you. Didn't you start balding over this game when we were stomping ur fucking head in l000000l????

3 years of getting shit on by EOP, now you're getting slumped by the likes of FI l00000l dont ever quote me again you bald nerd. 

1 hour ago, JoJo said:

You're actually a prime example of the victims in fo that suffer from PTSD because of what EOP did to you. Didn't you start balding over this game when we were stomping ur fucking head in l000000l????

3 years of getting shit on by EOP, now you're getting slumped by the likes of FI l00000l dont ever quote me again you bald nerd. 

You keep claiming that but indeed you're the one mad rn lmfao

ye  bro check out my bald head bro lma0!

4 hours ago, JoJo said:

FOE is still around competing for #1. Where is EOP? Oh yeah, you broke over 2 years ago and somehow still think you're relevant. Grow up kid - sad really.

8 hours ago, Erik said:

You keep claiming that but indeed you're the one mad rn lmfao

ye  bro check out my bald head bro lma0!

What would i be mad about lol i haven't played this game in well over 2 years now and you're still mad that EOP shit on your clan for 3 years straight + you're slaving for fo in 2020 l0l nice life u bald headed weirdo 

4 hours ago, Swip said:

FOE is still around competing for #1. Where is EOP? Oh yeah, you broke over 2 years ago and somehow still think you're relevant. Grow up kid - sad really.

Don't know who you are because you're using an anon account in 2020 (imagine being that big of a loser) but i can tell that you are also another spastic fo kid that EOP traumatized when we shit on you for 3 years straight. 2 years later and we're still in your head l000000l take a shower and get some sunlight you weirdo 

1 hour ago, JoJo said:

Don't know who you are because you're using an anon account in 2020 (imagine being that big of a loser) but i can tell that you are also another spastic fo kid that EOP traumatized when we shit on you for 3 years straight. 2 years later and we're still in your head l000000l take a shower and get some sunlight you weirdo 

Your comment is so erratic I can't even follow your train of thought. Firstly, I'm not on a hider, I'm just not very active on these forums until I see such easy troll bait as yourself. Secondly, your flames are at the level of a 9th grader with down syndrome. "take a shower and get some sunlight you weirdo" - nice one, man. I'd recommend the same for someone who trolls this forum 2 years after their clan was erased from the game by the very clan you continue to flame. "Traumatized" is an interesting way to characterize FOE members who have continued to flourish in a scene void of EOP.  As much as it must pain you to hear, nobody cares about EOP or even mentions their existence - the scene has moved on and so should you. I wish you the best in your recovery process and hopefully one day you'll be able to move on.

3 hours ago, JoJo said:

What would i be mad about lol i haven't played this game in well over 2 years now and you're still mad that EOP shit on your clan for 3 years straight + you're slaving for fo in 2020 l0l nice life u bald headed weirdo 

Hasn’t played for 2 years > still feels need to log in, browse sharkbrew forums and defend his former shitty ass dog clan on a runescape forum (emotional)

Ye bro foe slave in 2020 lmfao! 

20 hours ago, Swip said:

Your comment is so erratic I can't even follow your train of thought. Firstly, I'm not on a hider, I'm just not very active on these forums until I see such easy troll bait as yourself. Secondly, your flames are at the level of a 9th grader with down syndrome. "take a shower and get some sunlight you weirdo" - nice one, man. I'd recommend the same for someone who trolls this forum 2 years after their clan was erased from the game by the very clan you continue to flame. "Traumatized" is an interesting way to characterize FOE members who have continued to flourish in a scene void of EOP.  As much as it must pain you to hear, nobody cares about EOP or even mentions their existence - the scene has moved on and so should you. I wish you the best in your recovery process and hopefully one day you'll be able to move on.

Imagine writing this brick wall post in 2020 like i'd read it l0l stay mad virgin 

18 hours ago, Erik said:

Hasn’t played for 2 years > still feels need to log in, browse sharkbrew forums and defend his former shitty ass dog clan on a runescape forum (emotional)

Ye bro foe slave in 2020 lmfao! 

Not defending EOP, just stating that we objectively shit on you for 3 years straight and now FI is doing the same and you got triggered l0l. 

You're still actively playing and slaving for fo in 2020 (also an objective fact), get a life u fuckin loser l0l. 

Reply if mad btw

On 11/21/2020 at 3:14 AM, Erik said:

bro compliment to your clan for outlasting their rivals but whenever a decent clan (tlp, eop, fi i guess now lmao) has challenged foe they've never came out on top