Onslaught P2P Sunday | BP Pays 250m to Stand At Draynor Bank For Half Their Trip 🤣

ONSLAUGHT PUBLIC RELATIONS

Banner.gif

Tonight, Onslaught set out into the P2P wilderness with a peak of 55 gorillas, intent on putting BP into their coffin. Todays trip consisted of Onslaught taking on the combined effort of BP + Green Army (A clan that BP paid 500m over the past 2 weekends to help them). And it went completely in Onslaughts favor clearing BP from singles twice, exploding them three times in multi and having many other clusters along the way. 

image0.png

image0.png

@Rosa you spent 250m to sit at draynor bank for 18 minutes trying to find the leak, then sat at east bandits to do the same thing just to walk to graves and have no action for almost 45 minutes l0l. What a shit fucking trip for Blunt Purez yet again!

og_videos.png

~Flower POV

Rendering...

~Pixel POV

Rendering...

~PkerU POV

~Andrew POV

og_aftermath.png

vs_bp.png

1-0

Saw BP sitting at west bandits in singles looking lost as fuck. We decided to stroll in and laugh at these kids and fight them in singles. Even with their 34 mains they paid for it was not enough for BP. They teleported out after realizing their kids were getting out performed by our superior members. Laughed at them at edge bank while they logged the fuck out l0l. 

Thank you Sl33py PP for some free looties! Food is on bubba!

image.png

vs_bp.png

2-0

BP decided to switch it up and go to East Bandits. We followed and hit them again in singles. After 5 minutes of BP getting fucked they teleported out again. We went to the bank laughing at them while they hopped worlds. Get fucked you dumb dutch dogs l0l.

ty for a toxic staff this time too l00l

cbfd965623480c98f2d808410e4d3007.png

vs_bp.png

3-0

Saw these dogs go back to East Bandits knowing they were going to try to hit a cluster. We saw this and instantly got up there and got a north to south spread. Within seconds of them hitting it we logged in and hit them. They instantly teleported out and eventually the main scene showed up. We teleported out and laughed at BP in the bank l0l.

vs_bp.png

4-0

Blunt Purez decided to rehit it from the west. Not a smart move at all for them by any means. We instantly came in behind them and fucking railed them at the teleport spot. Eventually Zenith came from the north and we started fighting with them before they got hit by mains we got out of there and laughed at BP at the bank.

vs_bp.png

5-0

Saw bp making their way to 18 ports. We followed them and logged in just west of pond. Got a quick wrap on them from the north and they teleported out within seconds. Not much else to say there as their mains were not able to make it there on time to save them. Fought Legacy for a bit until the mains hit. Teleported out and laughed at BP in the bank.

Onslaught vs Cluster

With BP spending the last 45 minutes bouncing between Draynor bank and east bandits and NE graves. We decided to go get clean action as these dogs will just teleport out on sight for the sixth time. We hit the Venom, Special Forces and Swarm (welcome to the scene boys!) We logged in just below the castle in al kharid and cleared out SF and Swarm. SF made their way to the castle and we followed. Eventually Swarm rehit and so did Venom. It was just an overall cluster in the castle. Eventually 30 or so mains came in and we teleported out. A good 30 minutes of action while BP was lost in the fucking sauce l0l.

og_pictures.png2020-11-22_14-59-15.png2020-11-22_15-33-31.png2020-11-22_15-33-41.png2020-11-22_15-33-45.png2020-11-22_15-33-47.png2020-11-22_15-33-50.png2020-11-22_16-12-30.png2020-11-22_16-12-30.png2020-11-22_16-08-39.png2020-11-22_16-12-37.png

Lmfao fake topic dw real topic incoming soon lmfao. Stay tuned my little apes. @FLOWERremember when i had to call for your clan during the clan wars event way back because u had no one to call for your side lmfao. I legit left my team to call for yours lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Not one lil ape stepped up to the task in a 60 v 60. 🤣 Still the same quality now as you had back then.

8 minutes ago, Caddie said:

Lmfao fake topic dw real topic incoming soon lmfao. Stay tuned my little apes. @FLOWERremember when i had to call for your clan during the clan wars event way back because u had no one to call for your side lmfao. I legit left my team to call for yours lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Not one lil ape stepped up to the task in a 60 v 60. 🤣 Still the same quality now as you had back then.

what is fake about this topic bud? are you saying that your clan didn't pay green army to help u last two sundays?

2 minutes ago, Caddie said:

Are you saying you pulled more then 40 today on ts lmfao ? are you saying you forgot to put any video evidence of you fighting bp backing your topic claims lmfao. Victims at its finest. Imagine hiding the the only 2 runs ins we had including you guys getting cleared both times.. lmfao but yea ok 

the 2 run-ins u mean the two times that bp lasted against Godslaught then teleported out and claimed a w? 😕
3 videos up on this topic, like, subscribe and share with your friends

shows you dont even watch your own clan videos lmfao. 3 videos not one with action with bp imagine making a video of one small cluster and the rest your time fight sf and swarm in alkharad. lmfao victims stop talking please and ty. you had what 45 minutes of action lmfaooooooo. stop talking please and ty.

1 minute ago, Caddie said:

shows you dont even watch your own clan videos lmfao. 3 videos not one with action with bp imagine making a video of one small cluster and the rest your time fight sf and swarm in alkharad. lmfao victims stop talking please and ty. you had what 45 minutes of action lmfaooooooo. stop talking please and ty.

here i put in the time stamp for ur peanut brain

36 minutes ago, Caddie said:

Ur clan is legit dogshit and losing. Good job getting fucked all trip! Rosa isn’t happy about spending $225 for his clan to get no action 🤣

thats 500m over the past 2 weekends and the only one whos pull has dropped is yours retard rosa. i pulled just short of 60 with no invites, you pulled 50 with 12 invites if you cant see the writing on the wall then you'll join those io retards in your clan that still dont believe that onslaught closed their clan.

4 hours ago, Caddie said:

"waaah onslaught did not hit us last weekend they had an 18 minute video while we hid from them waaah"

> "waah onslaught hit us repeatedly today but they did not make da big clusterer wif another clan becuz we had 2 do da big teleporter.... waaah bp just wants to maker da cluster waaah"

shut the fuck up faggot your clan is closing