Onslaught P2P Sunday | BP Pays 250m to Stand At Draynor Bank For Half Their Trip 🤣

ONSLAUGHT PUBLIC RELATIONS

11 hours ago, Caddie said:

Lmfao fake topic dw real topic incoming soon lmfao. Stay tuned my little apes. @FLOWERremember when i had to call for your clan during the clan wars event way back because u had no one to call for your side lmfao. I legit left my team to call for yours lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Not one lil ape stepped up to the task in a 60 v 60. 🤣 Still the same quality now as you had back then.

8 hours till its been 24 hours since weekend trip, i am still waiting for the 'real topic' with 5 minutes video

36 minutes ago, M O K U M said:

oh dear paying for main's to come to the fight to bad all the rev rats in bp dont have multiple account ready to shoot with.

We dont need mains for pure pking little scoop....

mis je wel een beetje hoor, vooral die onzin die je hier ook uitkraamt:)

15 hours ago, Caddie said:

Imagine saying i cant call when i had to carry your shit ass clan and call your own event lmfao stop talking reject

I'm even more convinced that you can't call. You haven't carried anything. BP Is going in sup capes and paying for invites at any chance you can get. I'm a better retired member than you currently are rank wise

Bp is a fucking dead clan man holy shit... the ship is fucking sinking. Maybe you stupid dutch fucks haven't realized this yet but all these invites you're bringing that break after one trip won't change a single thing LMFAO. Your trips consist of protecting mine coin at edge bank for 28 minutes straight i wouldn't fuckin come back either. Bp is filled with victims and weak ass kids man... Your dogshit invites won't last I will break them too and it will be fucking easy LOL. Bp is die