FATALITY RECLAIM #1 P2P CLAN WARS ~ FT. EXPOSING APEX ~ 3-0 P2P PREP

del

5 minutes ago, Chainsaw1 said:

im confused, jamz literally has a gif of your guys leaving cc and running away from the #1 p2p matched clan. guess you dont get much more dillusional then that folks.

Must have missed that they attacked up 7 in a prep where they made the rules, and the rules said "SIT TO MATCHED(AIM FOR 50)"

We aimed for 50, we had 45, 2 got ddossed, we had 43, they attacked, we win. Pretty simple

6 minutes ago, Chainsaw1 said:

im confused, jamz literally has a gif of your guys leaving cc and running away from the #1 p2p matched clan. guess you dont get much more dillusional then that folks.

I'm sure you can read the rules you stated, maybe you shouldn't have avoided for 3 weeks and instead done the originally accepted date! Instead of fighting matched (like your rules state), you attacked up 7!!

Thanks for the belt, although we gotta get it sized down...

4 minutes ago, Chainsaw1 said:

yall had the opts and u ran instead l000l stop being cringe and making excuses

Hey [challenger]chainsaw it's not our fault you avoided a reasonable 1 and 2 week prep and opted for nearly a month on a day many couldn't be on! You set the rules btw, you should've sat and had a fun fight!

Cry more [ex]beltholder l0l and accept the fullouts 

8 minutes ago, Murd said:

Hey [challenger]chainsaw it's not our fault you avoided a reasonable 1 and 2 week prep and opted for nearly a month on a day many couldn't be on! You set the rules btw, you should've sat and had a fun fight!

Cry more [ex]beltholder l0l and accept the fullouts 

why would any1 bend the knee to dillusional spastics like you. No reason not to have 50. quit trying to justify why yall were afraid of bringing other members in. Clearly jamz was not confident in them. Was ez win btw l00l

3 minutes ago, Chainsaw1 said:

why would any1 bend the knee to dillusional spastics like you. No reason not to have 50. quit trying to justify why yall were afraid of bringing other members in. Clearly jamz was not confident in them. Was ez win btw l00l

Maybe you shouldn't organize preps a month ahead and on a day where people can't be on (and refuse to have any other day)! Doesn't bother me, I'll take my W and belt and laugh at you l0l