Decision on the declaration prep

puppyslush

I wasn't really following the declaration topic but considering the circumstances where the topic title states 50v50 min but the rules in the topic says "sit to match, aim for 50" made up for a fairly contentious event result. Unfortunately, the rules in the topic does take precedence over whatever is said in the title.

Considering FI had sizable opts in game and Apex not following their own rules of sitting to match, we thus shall award the first round win to Fatality.

2 more rounds to go; FI and Apex, choose a new fight date/time. Considering Apex had pull 55 and Fi pulled 43, I'll be toeing the median and imposing a HARD minimum opt of 46v46. FI, this time around if you can't pull u will have to fight down opts

GL

3 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

wtf makes you think we give a shit what you have to say about our prep l0l0 it was 50v50 min they pulled 40 we pulled 80 lmfao

legit laughing my ass off irl at this slush kid tryna tell us how to do our preps l00000000000000000000000l

Damn so that's a confirmation of apex avoiding twice in one day? Sucks to suck...

Just now, Danny Phantom said:

Should be a default win for us, these cowards legit refused to follow their own fucking rules

you using the word "coward" is incredibly ironic lmfao youre scared to let half your clan in portal you dogshit moron l000000000l

5 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

apex avoided by pulling 80? cleannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Inviting 80 to a prep and crying about having to sit to their own rules, big oof son

Hopefully you don't avoid the rest of the prep too!

Just now, Murd said:

Inviting 80 to a prep and crying about having to sit to their own rules, big oof son

Hopefully you don't avoid the rest of the prep too!

im looking for someone to tell me what the MIN part of 50v50 min means? can you help me?