Decision on the declaration prep

puppyslush

Problem is brazil piped up too much about how he won’t be sitting to under 50 for apex. Sitting half your roster for a hyped prep is cancer (had almost 90 in ts) 

I hope for a rechall with higher opts, since fi CAN field 70 given the right day.

but knowing the rs clanning scene, see yall again in a year after this new season of no prep main ragging for 48 hrs straight on weekends

58 minutes ago, Jyst said:

Problem is brazil piped up too much about how he won’t be sitting to under 50 for apex. Sitting half your roster for a hyped prep is cancer (had almost 90 in ts) 

I hope for a rechall with higher opts, since fi CAN field 70 given the right day.

but knowing the rs clanning scene, see yall again in a year after this new season of no prep main ragging for 48 hrs straight on weekends

Just imagine inviting 80-90 for a prep and being upset at having to sit. 

Should accept the fullouts tbh, wont have that problem then!

Alot of STFU needs to happen right here 50vs50 minimum cant you read?

Are you retarted?

Why you avoiding rules?

If ur saying mother fatality is the greatest why only 45 and not all u had in teamspeak?

Pulling 120+on weekends braggin about it and now 45 in portal every1 knows what this means gloryhunters wont safe u.

Lmfao the only belt JAMZ gonna take is your DOGBELT.

Pm nox,rng,nerdy for anything 

Jamz dont hurt urself or go MIA.

13 minutes ago, M O K U M said:

Alot of STFU needs to happen right here 50vs50 minimum cant you read?

Are you retarted?

Why you avoiding rules?

If ur saying mother fatality is the greatest why only 45 and not all u had in teamspeak?

Pulling 120+on weekends braggin about it and now 45 in portal every1 knows what this means gloryhunters wont safe u.

Lmfao the only belt JAMZ gonna take is your DOGBELT.

Pm nox,rng,nerdy for anything 

Jamz dont hurt urself or go MIA.

lmfao seems like you're mad bro. It's already 1-0 to Fatality, do something

2 hours ago, puppyslush said:

i want the prep activity as well but since they don't want/can't pull 50, lets just do 46+, that is literally only 4 members off

like i said, no one in apex cares what sharkbrew thinks this is all just propaganda bullshit. if fatality wants to nut up and actually prep they can pm me or any other rank, why would you have a say in my prep?

1 minute ago, Nerdy said:

like i said, no one in apex cares what sharkbrew thinks this is all just propaganda bullshit. if fatality wants to nut up and actually prep they can pm me or any other rank, why would you have a say in my prep?

so you can a) backout and ask for more prep time to gather all your invites and then b) not follow your own rules?  lmfao

1-0 to Fi btw

im ngl if i were nox in this situation id let fatality have their sharkbrew 'win' and just post the video, this is no different to the 2014 jagex cup when they cried for a statue but foe had the video win. fi could have won, someone panicked at the last second and now it isn't happening.

i figured when fi kept saying it 'probably wont happen' it was because fi wouldnt have enough people to substitute 3 players with bots (50v50 it doesnt matter how good you are when you get scim'd and smoked)