Does a leader represent a clan?

Fake Smile

If you were Apex, would you sit 40 friends below the minimum to fight a cocky clan that would never do the same for you?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Apex, would you sit 40 friends below the minimum to fight a cocky clan that would never do the same for you?

1 minute ago, Proccy said:

All I know is FI broke the rules

The rules clearly stated push for 50 minimum

A clan that pulls 100+ without prep each weekend, can easily bring 50 to a prep. The fact that they only had 43 clearly shows that they weren't pushing for 50 at all...

they had 35 people watching also, jamz doesnt trust his members lmfao

1 minute ago, iamdecaptain said:

they had 35 people watching also, jamz doesnt trust his members lmfao

Very sad! Surely this means that according to the rules, FI shouldve put 7 spectators inside the portal since the rules stated that the clans should push for 50 min?

2 minutes ago, Proccy said:

If I was in FI i'd be absolutely furious honestly, sweating week after week in clan wars for this moment, only for your leadership to hard avoid at the last second!

You are stupid if you think anyone in FI cares about this prep. Everything that has happened was expected, the declaration was made to prove a point, apex are avoiders.

26 minutes ago, Master of Deception said:

You are stupid if you think anyone in FI cares about this prep. Everything that has happened was expected, the declaration was made to prove a point, apex are avoiders.

I don't think you can call someone avoiders that outpulled you by 40 almost. Also, when you bragged about pulling 100s to preps and full-outs for the past 2 months.

if fi had 48 in the portal, as a leader i'd accept that and sit to matched but not 7 below the minimum. anyone who tries to pull mental gymnastics and says 'well if you're going to sit to 48 why not 43', is responsible for the stubborn response that follows where the line is drawn at the minimum and they wont sit for you at all. clans don't want to compromise anymore because nobody trusts the motives of others, you're all pussies.

53 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

I don't think you can call someone avoiders that outpulled you by 40 almost. Also, when you bragged about pulling 100s to preps and full-outs for the past 2 months.

I don't belive Fatality would have any issue with pulling 100s to a prep or a fullot, and as all know Fatality did have the possibility to pull in 5 more people into the portal, or even enough to outpull Apex.

The issue is the elitist side of it all, both clans want their best P2P warrers to perform as good as possible. This does not only go for Fatality, as we have seen the same behaviour in apex, i.e if you don't perform well in inners you cannot attend. Nothing strange about this.

If FI has 45 people who are ready to fight, I don't see the reason for Apex not willing to sit those 5 people, even when it is stated in the rules, unless they want to avoid.