Does a leader represent a clan?

Fake Smile

If you were Apex, would you sit 40 friends below the minimum to fight a cocky clan that would never do the same for you?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Apex, would you sit 40 friends below the minimum to fight a cocky clan that would never do the same for you?

1 hour ago, Crusher said:

Unbiased; FI knows apex has better quality high opts. Hence why they were to scared to fight 50v50 min while they declared for a 50v50. No one cares about the aim to reach 50 rules. By just using that as a excuse to sit 35 ppl shows fi has no confidence in their quality. Apex won by auto

2 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

Why can't I talk about the pure community happenings?

Because you and @Proccykeep trying to live of what happens in Fatality. Keep trying to use everything you got against us, it won't work. You said in a previous post someone cares too much about a videogame but you're a wiki moderator and make topics like this lmfao.

Feel free to prep Fi tho, you still had fullout/prep declarations to respond to :)

3 hours ago, Godfather said:

if fi had 48 in the portal, as a leader i'd accept that and sit to matched but not 7 below the minimum. anyone who tries to pull mental gymnastics and says 'well if you're going to sit to 48 why not 43', is responsible for the stubborn response that follows where the line is drawn at the minimum and they wont sit for you at all. clans don't want to compromise anymore because nobody trusts the motives of others, you're all pussies.

they had 47 until 4 people mysteriously dropped connection

3 hours ago, Crusher said:

Unbiased; FI knows apex has better quality high opts. Hence why they were to scared to fight 50v50 min while they declared for a 50v50. No one cares about the aim to reach 50 rules. By just using that as a excuse to sit 35 ppl shows fi has no confidence in their quality. Apex won by auto

Apex are the one claiming they're #1. Then they shouldn't have an issue fighting with lower opts if they're so good.
They've avoided all real preps for at least half a year

4 hours ago, Godfather said:

if fi had 48 in the portal, as a leader i'd accept that and sit to matched but not 7 below the minimum. anyone who tries to pull mental gymnastics and says 'well if you're going to sit to 48 why not 43', is responsible for the stubborn response that follows where the line is drawn at the minimum and they wont sit for you at all. clans don't want to compromise anymore because nobody trusts the motives of others, you're all pussies.

What do you have to say about the fact that fatality had 73 in their teamspeak and sat 20 people (below minimum) for some reason?

1 hour ago, Fatality's Keeper said:

Because you and @Proccykeep trying to live of what happens in Fatality. Keep trying to use everything you got against us, it won't work. You said in a previous post someone cares too much about a videogame but you're a wiki moderator and make topics like this lmfao.

Feel free to prep Fi tho, you still had fullout/prep declarations to respond to :)

Are you gonna pull 80 and sit to below minimum vs us as well?

37 minutes ago, humanbear said:

Apex are the one claiming they're #1. Then they shouldn't have an issue fighting with lower opts if they're so good.
They've avoided all real preps for at least half a year

Why do you have to humble yourself down just for someone to have better chances at beating you. Having such childish ultimatums isn't helping in the "#1" propaganda.

3 hours ago, Master of Deception said:

I don't belive Fatality would have any issue with pulling 100s to a prep or a fullot, and as all know Fatality did have the possibility to pull in 5 more people into the portal, or even enough to outpull Apex.

The issue is the elitist side of it all, both clans want their best P2P warrers to perform as good as possible. This does not only go for Fatality, as we have seen the same behaviour in apex, i.e if you don't perform well in inners you cannot attend. Nothing strange about this.

If FI has 45 people who are ready to fight, I don't see the reason for Apex not willing to sit those 5 people, even when it is stated in the rules, unless they want to avoid.

You had no issue pulling 73 yesterday. Which is nice. But why sit below the minimum? That sounds like avoiding or being scared to lose to me.

Clearly apex was the winner here, Jamz is an embarrassment to FI and its legacy.

I honestly feel bad for the members that aren't with all the drama bullshit and wanted to fight.

imagine being ready to fight and represent your clan but your leader is too scared to take an L and has ZERO confidence in it's members. I wouldn't want to fight for that guy.

its a shame really and I hope the core members of Fatality have some sort of voice in the clan otherwise jamz will take FI to its grave, this fullout will be really interesting if FI accepts.