"we are in line with your declaration"

puppyslush

1 hour ago, Fake Smile said:

Lol even avoiding the actual simple question 'do you have 50?'

I guess the events that transpired were lost in translation... If our sharkbrew wiki editor has this poor comprehension of events, I'm worried about the competency of the sharkbrew wiki!!

3 hours ago, puppyslush said:

technically he didn't avoid.....

3 hours ago, Murd said:

I guess the events that transpired were lost in translation... If our sharkbrew wiki editor has this poor comprehension of events, I'm worried about the competency of the sharkbrew wiki!!

Not answering the question being asked is avoiding. If I ask you what your name is and you answer your age is avoiding my initial question.

5 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

Not answering the question being asked is avoiding. If I ask you what your name is and you answer your age is avoiding my initial question.

He actually answered truthfully, the question itself was flawed as it was not the mandatory rule as stated by apex themselves in their declaration. If a survey asks only that an age is mandatory and still you ask my name, it is not avoiding to answer with the age only, in accordance wih rules! These rules are what separate us from the savages!

Now answer my question without avoiding; why don't you stick to editing the sharkbrew wiki like a slave since you can't understand simple concepts?

5 minutes ago, Murd said:

He actually answered truthfully, the question itself was flawed as it was not the mandatory rule as stated by apex themselves in their declaration. If a survey asks only that an age is mandatory and still you ask my name, it is not avoiding to answer with the age only, in accordance wih rules! These rules are what separate us from the savages!

Now answer my question without avoiding; why don't you stick to editing the sharkbrew wiki like a slave since you can't understand simple concepts?

Get off whatever drugs you're on dude, it's not good for you