A final message to Apex

del

Fatality will happily give you a F2P & P2P Fullout this weekend or the next weekend. If you aren't able to do it by then, we will never entertain a fullout request until you prep us in P2P (down to do F2P as well).

The same way you have decided to strong arm us, we are now treating you the same way you have treated us.

Spoiler

2sJn93S.png

No matter how many times you post topics or spam discord, nothing is ever going to change. We will continue to destroy the Anti-Fi alliance week in and week out until they have apologised.

Spoiler

Fz3Y7uT.png

We will continue to flood our weekdays with preps versus every clan that wants it. You either choose to behave like them and go back to how you use to be, or simply die due to your "pride".

Fatality have 6 preps scheduled next week, 4 confirmed. What do you have? Inners and perhaps a prep versus the clan that is next in line to close. The same clan who you shared the same cape with in order to stand a fighting chance versus us, just to lose.

Spoiler

Dhe4Q8j.png

You're currently on a 32 prep win streak with your last win versus Fatality being 10 months ago in a 23v23 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apnq8YblKo4). 70% of your wins have all been between 20 and 25 opts versus clans who did not take the server as serious as you. When other clans were able to be motivated by this, you did nothing but avoid them. Just like you did with IR towards the end of their tenure and now Rage and Fatality, pretty sure even Legacy in P2P.

Spoiler

2yeRUCt.png

I hope a clan is able to beat us convincingly in P2P, because that would mean we have motivated them to try harder. When we set our minds to something, anything is possible, especially if you work hard at it. That is why you weren't willing to sit, you were scared of facing defeat as the three weeks you prepared for that day would have destroyed your confidence. You made it this way, you could have just not backed out of accepting and we would have been done with this 1-2 weeks ago. 

Two extremely valuable members that were a part of your clans opinion:

Spoiler

1DIuMBx.png

[20:39] tank: Yea man I mean that’s what they are now unfortunately
[20:39] tank: Old apex wasn’t like that
[20:39] Ease: I genuinely feel sorry for the members of not just my clan, but apex ones that wanted to sit too
[20:39] tank: Ye
[20:40] tank: Would have been fun for yous
[20:40] Ease: It really would have been the most intense prep in a long time
[20:40] tank: Just a huge waste of everyone’s time really
[20:40] tank: Ye
[20:40] tank: I alrdy knew it wasn’t gna happen legit called that they would attack you guys up opts

What could have been if you respected your members:

Spoiler

[12:11] Salvo: lol
[12:11] Salvo: https://gyazo.com/bbcecad21490b66003fe0660ae253c62
[12:11] Salvo: apex supposedly straw polled wether to sit or not
[12:11] Salvo: goes to show how little faith their members had aswell :kekw:

avtwjbr.png

ibyeqvk.png

Just remember that EoP ran this scene in the past, and now two Ex Leaders of that very same clan is killing you.

The DULL effect is indeed very strong @Spooky.

https://vocaroo.com/1aewqUiKkFJJ

Let's not forget that 

c4XrZ4z.png

Is also very strong indeed

Get over the fact I'm currently the only man able to put an end to your streak (again). Take your inevitable loss and get better. Pm either nawe#8256, Ease#6755, leeaboo#1941 or Lawii#8557 when you're ready to get smoked.

Become humble, and until then, know your fucking place.

Kings back then, kings right now and kings we shall remain until our dying day.

• del changed the title to A final message to Apex

Apex are pussies will try to use every advantage cause they're scared and broken as fuck. I would never give them a prep/full out if they ask for 1 month prep, dog shit retards are slumped and are inviting half the community as it is. They're irrelevant as fuck, no need to give the shitters any attention

47 minutes ago, George Soros said:

Apex are pussies will try to use every advantage cause they're scared and broken as fuck. I would never give them a prep/full out if they ask for 1 month prep, dog shit retards are slumped and are inviting half the community as it is. They're irrelevant as fuck, no need to give the shitters any attention

Wtf lol u ok bro

1 hour ago, George Soros said:

2sJn93S.png

You're not wrong LOL.

However, we'd still like to have a matched prep.