The Warning: A final message for Final Ownage "Elite"

del

Dear FO,

I'm going to keep this topic as short as I can as I am not a fan of making threads like this anymore.

Our High Council (Roman) made a meme photo of an IRL that was posted in public by one of your members. This game can get the worst out of people and it brought out something inexcusable from our end.

We are a clan that prides itself on integrity and honor. We are a clan that when having to deal with our enemies, it is always within the game, no matter what. Stooping outside of the game will never be accepted as part of our clan.

Roman, being the big man we all know he is, chose to apologize to Brian. He has no intentions to pursue this type of behavior. We have all come to an understanding that there are a time and place for actions like this to be deemed acceptable, this is not one of them.

To elaborate further on what I mean by this is an old saying I'll refer to here. "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen". For those too stupid to understand what this means... don't persist with a task if the pressure of it is too much for you.

We're going to make ourselves crystal clear, right here and right now. If you are to continue to entertain this situation any further, you will be dealt with. Dealt with in a fashion so convincing that adversity is the only thing you will experience.

The entire scene has seen you come at us with "full strength". The outcome of this rivalry was already written. Long before you planned yourselves for a moment of opportunity that you tried to sieze. You failed miserably and will continue to do so.

I'll refer back to what a brother of our Family said: 

"There is no such thing as loyalty without history. No such thing as integrity without adversity. You can't escape the necessity of these things to create a successful community and a culture that people want to be a part of. No matter how many times you try by taking shortcuts you will continue to fail." 

A lot of us have been a part of your clan in the past, a lot of us have fought your clan over the years. We understand you completely. We know how you react to situations you're in, the types of cards you play, the victim approach, everything.

I have said it time and time again, for a clan without any help to take us on and prevail, it will take a lot. To be quite frank with you "a lot" is quite the understatement in a sense of interpreting it casually. Sacrifices will be needed to take us down. As I don't think anyone in your clan is willing to make sacrifices, you will need degrading so shameless that your clan will not even be recognized anymore and even then it's probably still not enough.

Whatever you do, I'd strongly advise not taking the same route as Zenith, especially as an underdog. There are bigger concerns at hand that your clan must address to be competitive again. I say this without any disrespect but in this current moment, you are nothing more than of comedic value.

YrkRRsA.png

hR5dKui.png

We are always willing to welcome anything that "challenges" us within this scene. I wish you the best of luck in moving forward, but something tells me that you aren't willing to.

4 minutes ago, Victory said:

so basically

>roman doxed brian

>roman was like 'oops sorry lmao!!'

> if u retaliate well dox even more of u

honestly u guys!! so honourable!!!

not pro-fo but this is not a good look jamz

Our High Council (Roman) made a meme photo of an IRL that was posted in public by one of your members.

The "meme" was Discord Chat logs of Brian talking shit, and an unaltered/unedited photo that is public domain aka posted publicly throughout the scene.

o.o

doxing is cringe as fuck

2 minutes ago, Victory said:

so basically

>roman doxed brian

did he actually dox him maliciously or leak a picture that was sent to him from someone who was given the picture by brian?  aka is he or someone else facebook friends with brian and posted the picture or something?

a dox war is cringe as fuck.  even if someone doxes one of ur members, engaging in a dox war only fuels the fire and really shows whoever is involved in the acts of doxing, on both sides, dont care about their members at all because its obvious more and more people will get doxed.

if u actually care about ur community, you'd close your clan before getting involved in a dox war.

3 minutes ago, American Idiot said:

doxing is cringe as fuck

did he actually dox him maliciously or leak a picture that was sent to him from someone who was given the picture by brian?  aka is he or someone else facebook friends with brian and posted the picture or something?

a dox war is cringe as fuck.  even if someone doxes one of ur members, engaging in a dox war only fuels the fire and really shows whoever is involved in the acts of doxing, on both sides, dont care about their members at all because its obvious more and more people will get doxed.

if u actually care about ur community, you'd close your clan before getting involved in a dox war.

Nope, refer to my previous post.

15 minutes ago, Victory said:

so basically

>roman doxed brian

Daddy scott about to start going rogue on foe Degenerates. Dcscape1337 and doxmaster69 soon to be back. 😂

We have no reason to entertain out of game tactics, Zenith tried to force our hand with this and it just got them beaten down to a pulp that they are no longer clearing the wilderness. I'm just making it clear that if you are to harm any of our members with out of game behaviour, do not cry about the repercussions. 

This is my last post regarding the matter.

1 minute ago, Ease said:

We have no reason to entertain out of game tactics, Zenith tried to force our hand with this and it just got them beaten down to a pulp that they are no longer clearing the wilderness. I'm just making it clear that if you are to harm any of our members with out of game behaviour, do not cry about the repercussions. 

This is my last post regarding the matter.

you doxed 1 of them tho?