The Warning: A final message for Final Ownage "Elite"

del

25 minutes ago, Mr Scott x D said:

Jamz would and could never dox me, and I'm his dad hello. You living in another planet m8? Jamz doesn't even know how to dox lmfao so stop 

can u stop exposin jamz might go psyko

If you play with fire, you will get burned. Roman shouldn't have been playing with someone else's irl in the first place(i believe he is at least 26 of age). The guy has always been fake edgy(same with Brazil) and it used to be extremely annoying when i clanned with those bozos. You also have your leader spewing out irl information on sharkbrew voice chat but we'll leave that for another time.  Honestly, if that brain guy retaliated back on Roman, you shouldn't even have to fight that at all knowing it was YOUR high council that initiated in the first place. 

We all need to remember that in the end, this is just a game; Imagine your family, your close friends, having known nothing about the scene have to deal with irl re-precautions of someone doing something in the heat of the moment that could scar them forever. People struggle enough as it is, you really think people losing jobs, not being able to take care of their family is cool? Nah. We're not 13 years old anymore where doxing is a "scare tactic" we're adults, with children and livelyhoods and doxing now can ruin reputations, careers, and families. Let's for real remember we're all people at the end of the day. We can support a good clean rivalry ❤️

25 minutes ago, George Soros said:

I dont think Foe would want to start a dox war after seeing how big of a virgin K2p looks

Considering they've lost every time before they became a public dox war, I'm not surprised they wouldn't want to start another.