Lol.

del

1 minute ago, slimjim said:

I am going to call your mother.

Does the statement I just made clearly state that I am doxing you? You're up Jamzs' ass way too far. Take a break from the game.

So if I said I was going to call your mothers workplace, that would be fine?

You gotta learn about intent brother, particular in the online world with a lack of tone! 

1 minute ago, Murd said:

Wouldn't it be a better world if everybody stopped involving irl? Not so fun when it goes both ways and not just zenith and fo being allowed to talk about jamz sister, is it? Hence, my initial statement;

"No it doesn't which has been agreed on"

theres a big difference in "talking" about someones sister (who is alive) vs flaming someones DEAD BROTHER

if u cant see that then you are lost brother. take a break from the game and think about what your saying right now 

7 minutes ago, Murd said:

Wheres his apology topic from zenith and fo regarding posting his sisters irl on sharkbrew and for weeks talking about her ingame and on sharkbrew?

As per above, once a victim always a victim. Snowflake!

You must be the guy thats putting the battery in jamz's back. what are you? his lawyer? lmao.

Just now, Fear The Beard said:

theres a big difference in "talking" about someones sister (who is alive) vs flaming someones DEAD BROTHER

if u cant see that then you are lost brother. take a break from the game and think about what your saying right now 

So talking about someone's deceased brother in a lame 1 liner which is bad, vs leaking a picture and irl information of someone's sister in a community that has pedos and creeps? Why do you think that publicly posting that information is okay?

Typical elve follower

The fact this mistake happened from Leadership makes the issue far more concerning, shame to see this behaviour covered by ignoring the fact it was committed in the first place, Regardless of other clans 

Just now, Ram said:

You must be the guy thats putting the battery in jamz's back. what are you? his lawyer? lmao.

Still waiting for that apology topic regarding zenith and fo leaking and talking about his irl sister! Try not to deflect!

1 minute ago, Fear The Beard said:

no one leaked anything btw, get jamz dick out ur ass for real 

So as agreed talking about someone's deceased brother in a lame 1 liner is bad, vs leaking a picture and irl information of someone's sister in a community that has pedos and creeps? Why do you think that publicly posting that information is okay?

Typical elve follower, try a response on this one buddy

every single member on this forum plays the victim card, but in reality no one on here is innocent

we're all out here portraying fake drama that in reality no one gives a fuck about, only to achieve giving opposing clans a bad look that, again, no1 really cares about. if you say you do you're lying and its part of the typical sharkbrew users persona on here

personally? i come on here to talk shit like 99% of the people on here

@puppyslushis 4 months behind on the only community enforcing element of sharkbrew (WCOTM/COTM), meanwhile you have @slushpuppypromoting people like gregstar like what lmfao?

sharkbrew forums are fucking useless because in reality no one gives a shit about what the fuck is going on here. its like reading dumb useless tabloids like tmz whose headlines consist of donald trump twitter posts

meanwhile, said drama topics with 100s of replies generate fat revenue so why would they care right

my point is everyone on sharkbrew forums need to stfu because its fucking lame

tyvm

7 minutes ago, Murd said:

3 minutes ago, Murd said:

So as agreed talking about someone's deceased brother in a lame 1 liner is bad, vs leaking a picture and irl information of someone's sister in a community that has pedos and creeps? Why do you think that publicly posting that information is okay?

Typical elve follower, try a response on this one buddy

You’ve been around long enough. Both circumstances are inexcusable, how about you grow up and place some admittance on the fact your leadership is also at fault for disgusting comments

3 minutes ago, drewz said:

every single member on this forum plays the victim card, but in reality no one on here is innocent

we're all out here portraying fake drama that in reality no one gives a fuck about, only to achieve giving opposing clans a bad look that, again, no1 really cares about. if you say you do you're lying and its part of the typical sharkbrew users persona on here

personally? i come on here to talk shit like 99% of the people on here

@puppyslushis 4 months behind on the only community enforcing element of sharkbrew (WCOTM/COTM), meanwhile you have @slushpuppypromoting people like gregstar like what lmfao?

sharkbrew forums are fucking useless because in reality no one gives a shit about what the fuck is going on here. its like reading dumb useless tabloids like tmz whose headlines consist of donald trump twitter posts

meanwhile, said drama topics with 100s of replies generate fat revenue so why would they care right

my point is everyone on sharkbrew forums need to stfu because its fucking lame

tyvm

A bit rich considering 85% of the drama-filled Sharkbrew topics come from Fatality members and Jamz. Why don't you have Jamz cut his posting down and watch as the drama slips away.

1 minute ago, Fear The Beard said:

@Murdwhen f2p2007 (a foe member) flamed a deceased CD member he was instantly removed from the clan. now when a fatality RANK does something similar u try to justify it whichever way u can. thats the difference between someone decent and a scummy piece of shit

This. Foe was quick to action f2p2007.

Fatality will forever defend Roman. Toxic community.

6 minutes ago, Mystic keep said:

You’ve been around long enough. Both circumstances are inexcusable, how about you grow up and place some admittance on the fact your leadership is also at fault for disgusting comments

Do I need to remind you as well that I have been saying both are wrong, my intention is for people to realize the same as what you are saying.

Both are bad, people should learn that. People should also learn to read at above a grade 3 level too.

4 minutes ago, Fear The Beard said:

@Murdwhen f2p2007 (a foe member) flamed a deceased CD member he was instantly removed from the clan. now when a fatality RANK does something similar u try to justify it whichever way u can. thats the difference between someone decent and a scummy piece of shit

Then why is he still around?

6 minutes ago, slimjim said:

A bit rich considering 85% of the drama-filled Sharkbrew topics come from Fatality members and Jamz. Why don't you have Jamz cut his posting down and watch as the drama slips away.

yet both of us are commenting on said topics. whats your point? this whole ordeal is not linked to just 1 person

2 minutes ago, Murd said:

Do I need to remind you as well that I have been saying both are wrong, my intention is for people to realize the same as what you are saying.

Both are bad, people should learn that. People should also learn to read at above a grade 3 level too.

Hypocritical seeing as your playing the blame game at a grade 3 level. 

2 minutes ago, Murd said:

but why are u bringing up something that has nothing to do with this issue? you're trying to defend and justify something disgusting because your a disgusting person urself. check urself bro think before u type 

Just now, Fear The Beard said:

but why are u bringing up something that has nothing to do with this issue? you're trying to defend and justify something disgusting because your a disgusting person urself. check urself bro think before u type 

I'm trying to further the response towards disgusting irl based attacks. I dont agree with flaming deceased relatives, while you support your clan doxing and releasing irl information of a woman related to a rank in a pure clan on the internet.

Why not hit two birds with one stone? Or do you like being able to get away with using irl attacks against your rival who killed your clan?

2 minutes ago, drewz said:

yet both of us are commenting on said topics. whats your point? this whole ordeal is not linked to just 1 person

Someone has to stop Fatality from spewing the drama. Give your boy @Murda friendly PM and tell him to get off. Things should cool down. If he continues to defend the comment made by one of your ranks about a deceased person, it just looks bad on Fatality. 

I agree the whole ordeal isn't linked to 1 person, but go look at the last 5 pages of topics in this section of the forums and Jamz's name is overwhelmingly the majority on each page.

Just now, slimjim said:

Someone has to stop Fatality from spewing the drama. Give your boy @Murda friendly PM and tell him to get off. Things should cool down. If he continues to defend the comment made by one of your ranks about a deceased person, it just looks bad on Fatality. 

I agree the whole ordeal isn't linked to 1 person, but go look at the last 5 pages of topics in this section of the forums and Jamz's name is overwhelmingly the majority on each page.

Would you not rather stop everybody from using irl information against eachother? Or do you only like it when you can leak info on jamz without repercussion?