Lol.

del

2 minutes ago, Murd said:

I'm trying to further the response towards disgusting irl based attacks. I dont agree with flaming deceased relatives, while you support your clan doxing and releasing irl information of a woman related to a rank in a pure clan on the internet.

Why not hit two birds with one stone? Or do you like being able to get away with using irl attacks against your rival who killed your clan?

but why are u trying to "further the reponse towards disgusting irl based attacks"? thats not what were talking about here. were talking about ur RANK flaming a DEAD PERSON. ur basically saying "thats okay because u did something similar in the past".... makes absolutely no sense. both are wrong YES (even though neither jamz or his sister were actually doxxed) but were not talking about the past, were talking about what was said today. 

Just now, Murd said:

Would you not rather stop everybody from using irl information against eachother? Or do you only like it when you can leak info on jamz without repercussion?

Of course I would. IRL should not be brought into the game. However, when it is, clans should be taking the necessary action. It places accountability on the clans to do right.

I am not a member of Zenith so I can't speak for them.

A Foe member (f2p2007) made a terrible comment about a deceased person. He was kicked from the clan immediately.

End of the day, Roman made a very bad comment. Fatality has now been exposed for the insensitivity of its ranks. Take it and move on.

2 minutes ago, Fear The Beard said:

but why are u trying to "further the reponse towards disgusting irl based attacks"? thats not what were talking about here. were talking about ur RANK flaming a DEAD PERSON. ur basically saying "thats okay because u did something similar in the past".... makes absolutely no sense. both are wrong YES (even though neither jamz or his sister were actually doxxed) but were not talking about the past, were talking about what was said today. 

See now you're denial of the fact that your clan posted jamz sister shows that you aren't willing to work on a cleaner community.

Flaming a dead person is disgusting, we have agreed to that. What you are deflecting against is the fact that there is a wider issue in the community which your clan are also involved in and on a weekly basis, talk about a ranks irl sister. It all needs to stop, from all clans. But I guess that slipped past you because that would mean you can't use it for your advantage.

4 hours ago, Fear The Beard said:

??? so if a zenith and fo mbr doxed jamz that makes it ok to flame someones dead brother??

lmfao if you dox someone over a wizard java base clicking simulator and can't take someone flaming your dead brother you should probably commit asap

15 hours ago, slimjim said:

Of course I would. IRL should not be brought into the game. However, when it is, clans should be taking the necessary action. It places accountability on the clans to do right.

I am not a member of Zenith so I can't speak for them.

A Foe member (f2p2007) made a terrible comment about a deceased person. He was kicked from the clan immediately.

End of the day, Roman made a very bad comment. Fatality has now been exposed for the insensitivity of its ranks. Take it and move on.