Supremacy Presents: Terror Audio Leak 12/6/20

Crafted

image.png

After finishing off the Saturday and Sunday PK Trips with strong performances by the boys in gold, it was clear as ever what doggy terror ranks were trying to do. Everyone here at Supremacy saw through their lies and disgustingly horrible banter, but we were not satisfied. We wanted to show how shitty their rank team actually is and expose them to their own brainwashed doggy member base lmfao.

So, Supremacy presents terror's Audio from their shitty sunday pk trip (featuring them losing a clean 1v1 against supremacy at corp hill with all their ranks dead, them getting gwased 2x and panicking like fucking pussies when supremacy rushed them throughout the trip and them legit calling random worlds to end while clans are still fighting)

N5inXu0.png

Sincerely,

The Supremacy Rank Team 

f2e1078670329e9af7460b1bd68d343b.png

1 minute ago, Wessel said:

all i hear is you teleporting l0l try again

@Crafted@Wessel@JimmyWooleak the audio of us FULLY clearing you multiple times 1 versus 1 at ca!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

and yeah bro us letting you crash us when we’re low food and not full opts wouldn’t be very smart of us would it?? 🤣🤣 supremacy iq.. this is why you get fully fucking cleared 1 versus 1 multiple times!!! 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Terror Enforcer said:

@Crafted@Wessel@JimmyWooleak the audio of us FULLY clearing you multiple times 1 versus 1 at ca!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

and yeah bro us letting you crash us when we’re low food and not full opts wouldn’t be very smart of us would it?? 🤣🤣 supremacy iq.. this is why you get fully fucking cleared 1 versus 1 multiple times!!! 🤣🤣🤣

propoganda clan just like your audio cute tho

23 minutes ago, Terror Enforcer said:

I hear alot of cry here, u good lad?

30 minutes ago, Terror Enforcer said:

ur members are not having fun on weekends! 😂😂 Stop trying to save face bro u just look goofy thinking people still believe anything sup says!! 🤣🤣

D44C91A1-C39B-404D-9250-BB36DCAC9661.png.fd6ec6e7ad6b457e665ea2f4968a73cd.png

Wars is EX- Rage and now Fatality.. your flaming those clans aswell now? Woahhh your going on road rage now buddy cus ur emo af that your clans audio actually looks so bad, open your eyes or just close them forever kid lmfao

15 minutes ago, JimmyWoo said:

I hear alot of cry here, u good lad?

We’re good bro I’m waiting for the 1 versus 1 audio!! 

2 minutes ago, Wessel said:

Wars is EX- Rage and now Fatality.. your flaming those clans aswell now? Woahhh your going on road rage now buddy cus ur emo af that your clans audio actually looks so bad, open your eyes or just close them forever kid lmfao

u better calm u mushy Dutch brain down before it overloads and explodes!! 🤣

3 minutes ago, Terror Enforcer said:

? ur still typing here and being mad that i exposed your audio? l00l keep losing sleep 

1 hour ago, Terror Enforcer said:

ur members are not having fun on weekends! 😂😂 Stop trying to save face bro u just look goofy thinking people still believe anything sup says!! 🤣🤣

this person hasnt been sup for like a year, nice intel though LOOOOOOOOL

2 hours ago, Terror Enforcer said:

why are u posting about people who arent in the clan goofy lmfao

1 hour ago, Terror Enforcer said:

i've got you checking my topics left and right l000l hope you enjoyed the audio leak