The name of the clan you are declaring against:

Fatality

Fight type:

P2P

• No nightmare staff
  • No crystal hally
  • No dragon spear
  • Sit to matched
  • 1-26 defence accounts, anything over 26 defence cannot play.
  • 1 Defence Cap (Infinity Boots/Addy Gloves Allowed)
  • A standard fucking prep, no funny business with stupid ass OP items outside of Kodai, Light Ballista, Elder Maul, Ghrazi Rapier, Blade of saeldor

Insert any motivational message(if any):

By posting this topic, I understand and read the rules of the declaration system

Excuse me but if you don't understand the reality of the situation, I'll present it for you.

We will aim to reach 50, however, if 50 people are not there to participate versus you, you will sit to matched, and if you are to waste our time with such crap, then we can have a repeat of what happened versus Apex.

There are currently 68 people within Fatality who are eligible to attend P2P Preps. We are aiming to bulk up that number to around the 85 mark so whenever there is a point we do get a P2P Prep, we will always have at minimum half of those people on for the event depending on the time of year.

If you are able to follow what I have written, then consider this ONLY accepted if you are ALSO to ENTERTAIN us with a F2P Prep that I will post below:

Add and pm Ease#6755 to discuss dates/times for the preps.

2 minutes ago, Ease said:

Excuse me but if you don't understand the reality of the situation, I'll present it for you.

We will aim to reach 50, however, if 50 people are not there to participate versus you, you will sit to matched, and if you are to waste our time with such crap, then we can have a repeat of what happened versus Apex.

There are currently 68 people within Fatality who are eligible to attend P2P Preps. We are aiming to bulk up that number to around the 85 mark so whenever there is a point we do get a P2P Prep, we will always have at minimum half of those people on for the event depending on the time of year.

If you are able to follow what I have written, then consider this ONLY accepted if you are ALSO to ENTERTAIN us with a F2P Prep that I will post below:

Add and pm Ease#6755 to discuss dates/times for the preps.

here come the excuses