[Declaration] Zenith declares on Fatality ~ P2P Prep ~ 50v50 Minimum

Really hope you guys follow through with my post and set these 2 preps up, I've been craving for some CWA action

This is the last time we fought in clan wars:

Can't wait for a big prep! Hope you guys are able to understand everything and show your cojones.

56 minutes ago, Proccy said:
  • Sit to matched
  •  
  • Sit to 50

U try to stay relevant so much, it’s almost pathetic. You’re a +1 vending machine on weekends & an absolute liability in purple portal. Keep pacing back and forth in your moms spare bedroom saying to yourself “foe is still relevant” you weirdo.

52 minutes ago, Ease said:

Excuse me but if you don't understand the reality of the situation, I'll present it for you.

We will aim to reach 50, however, if 50 people are not there to participate versus you, you will sit to matched, and if you are to waste our time with such crap, then we can have a repeat of what happened versus Apex.

There are currently 68 people within Fatality who are eligible to attend P2P Preps. We are aiming to bulk up that number to around the 85 mark so whenever there is a point we do get a P2P Prep, we will always have at minimum half of those people on for the event depending on the time of year.

If you are able to follow what I have written, then consider this ONLY accepted if you are ALSO to ENTERTAIN us with a F2P Prep that I will post below:

Add and pm Ease#6755 to discuss dates/times for the preps.

inmagine writing this god damm

7 minutes ago, Fatality's Keeper said:

l0l. So you won a miniwar and think you can beat Fi after you been stomped to the ground by us for the last months and haven't been able to recover? Nice 1

so u saw us beatin apex that grew u the balls 2 declare them 😂

1 hour ago, Ease said:

Excuse me but if you don't understand the reality of the situation, I'll present it for you.

We will aim to reach 50, however, if 50 people are not there to participate versus you, you will sit to matched, and if you are to waste our time with such crap, then we can have a repeat of what happened versus Apex.

There are currently 68 people within Fatality who are eligible to attend P2P Preps. We are aiming to bulk up that number to around the 85 mark so whenever there is a point we do get a P2P Prep, we will always have at minimum half of those people on for the event depending on the time of year.

If you are able to follow what I have written, then consider this ONLY accepted if you are ALSO to ENTERTAIN us with a F2P Prep that I will post below:

Add and pm Ease#6755 to discuss dates/times for the preps.

Bullied into avoiding a P2P Prep vs. Zenith good god you're a fucking victim 😂

2 hours ago, Ease said:

hey bpd boy, maybe you should let all your members play instead of excluding so many of them.

1 hour ago, Codi said:

Their should be tiers to declarations.  Why should a dog shit clan like zenith who only does 19v19 minis he allowed to even mention fatality in topics? Need new moderator rules.  Respect to @Easefor accepting regardless vs these absolute dog terds 

L0l get off the topic you absolute Kangaroo xD 

4 hours ago, Lee said:

you  cant even pull to a regular prep what makes you think you can pull to a 50v50 what. Posting a 19v19 doesnt mean anything lol

What makes you think you can pull to a 50v50 xD

cmon mate