[3X B2B2B WCOTM WINNERS] Fatality Vs Terror ~ F2P Pkri ~ Ft. Free Rune Sets From Anti-Fi (Apex & FO)

del

NbPUepa.gif

zOk6zir.gif

4nqUgm1.gif

7fv9WDY.gif

Forums | Teamspeak | Discord

o3bbMZ9.png

Wednesday December 9th; Fatality massed up, peaking around 40 to take on Terror in a F2P pkri. We were approached earlier this afternoon by Terror for a pkri which we gladly accepted with a 30minute time cap. We would elect to defend at sperm and then the fight slowly was moved to CA where we would eventually call it at the time limit. Apex and fo both massed up mains to snipe both clans but were easily dealt with, leaving both parties with adequate amounts of rune sets.

6cIp8fA.gif

CJ5B70v.png

ASDSDFE.png

~ Lee ~

~ Chupa ~

~ Ease ~

CJ5B70v.png

Q.png

Kwf0SZD.pngt7SAci0.pngdM7Hals.pngLU4j0Ze.pngXWy1dEn.pngNv765Ej.pngEfYMqxs.pngGjwOlYL.png2z4iaFF.pnggXV0MJL.pngjUcelbJ.pngxxZtI49.pngC5MBjy5.pngmxFgTlA.pngMxI3ksu.pngoyV2H4Q.pngfI4xAZ9.pngCTuxmNm.pngy0vyr4q.png

02c67d9c7e7b4a44df64c89b610fa661.png

u8bs3pZ.png

UakORiS.png

5 hours ago, Proccy said:

got 50+ kills on my main all on fi, and noticed u guys got smoked by terror regardless l0l

6cIp8fA.gif

and the first 2 mins of my video with audio and x1

no 1 believes u

l0000000000000000000000l stay mad and bad, fo sucks dick and u are never going to be good enough to have clans think you're anything other than below fatality in every single aspect of pure clanning

l00000000000000lza

6 hours ago, Murd said:

Very clean fight between top f2p clans, although I did catch the wet dog smell of a few victim clans who tried to mass but couldn't pull enough lol!

It's a sad sight.

14 hours ago, Proccy said:

got 50+ kills on my main all on fi, and noticed u guys got smoked by terror regardless l0l

Your clan just got 6-0’d today you cuck, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up Fo is trash as fuck lmfaooooooooo.

ot: Gt terror respect ✊