Blunt Purez P2P Sunday - Fighting 90 anti-BP for 5 hours!

Blunt Purez

Hey og let me fix your recruiting spam.

"Join OG PUB 1-99 Def Clan OG PUB cc"

Pulls 60 med/mains out of 90 members, fights a pure clan when a bulk of their members already took off because of the time zone dif, and claims a win... AHAHAAHAHAHA

SMFH how much of a loser do you gotta be to do this shit?

"Theyre dutch" "They wont be there long" LMAO you guys were relying on time zone dif to win? 

Not the fact that you were out pulling? Not the fact that you guys had more mains then pures against a pure clan?

BP doesn't mind tho, we still had enough shooters to clean you guys up. NO PROBLEM.

and as always the og kid that replies the most is a guy named "Demais" that claims "Kitty Gamers"...

just stop. you lost. again. just stop making yourselves look like a fool. its making everyone cringe. BP ON TOP is a fact. Just live with it.

19 minutes ago, Iromukik said:

Pulls 60 med/mains out of 90 members, fights a pure clan when a bulk of their members already took off because of the time zone dif, and claims a win... AHAHAAHAHAHA

"Theyre dutch" "They wont be there long" LMAO you guys were relying on time zone dif to win? 

Not the fact that you were out pulling? Not the fact that you guys had more mains then pures against a pure clan?

BP doesn't mind tho, we still had enough shooters to clean you guys up. NO PROBLEM.

and as always the og kid that replies the most is a guy named "Demais" that claims "Kitty Gamers"...

just stop. you lost. again. just stop making yourselves look like a fool. its making everyone cringe. BP ON TOP is a fact. Just live with it.

let me divide that long text by topics

1. we dont rely on spam bots

2. 1-35 defence soon, be ready for our addy daddys

3. if u for a second think u win after being farmed for 5 hours, you are dellusional

4. idk how to answer that, but i am closing ur clan lmfao

5. imagine being dutch yike

6. ye i  wasnt even double logging that, was easy tbh

7. yes, kittygamers can outpull ur entire clan+green army+jump street with mains

8. l00000000lza talking about fool and cringe when no1 believes bp shit propaganda and intel

pls make sure to respond, ur brothers in army wont

On 12/14/2020 at 2:49 PM, Demais said:

let me divide that long text by topics

1. we dont rely on spam bots

2. 1-35 defence soon, be ready for our addy daddys

3. if u for a second think u win after being farmed for 5 hours, you are dellusional

4. idk how to answer that, but i am closing ur clan lmfao

5. imagine being dutch yike

6. ye i  wasnt even double logging that, was easy tbh

7. yes, kittygamers can outpull ur entire clan+green army+jump street with mains

8. l00000000lza talking about fool and cringe when no1 believes bp shit propaganda and intel

pls make sure to respond, ur brothers in army wont

1: LOL can confirm OGs attempts at spam bots. #failed 

2: i could name a few OG ranks that don’t even own pures anymore 

3: BP strong and OG only alive because KG. UwU btw no flame. 

4: classic OG going IRL. Shame. 
plus ur actually a venny bruh no cap. 

6: Cmon... really? Everyone in OG gotta double log for the pics  and grab skull from edge first  

7: without KG OG dead clan longggggg time ago. Respect to the meow guys tbh they kinda scary lowkey ngl 

8: lots of talk about intel but only has assumptions from OG 

PS. Idc i messed up the numbers and switched shit around y’all still get the point and wasted ur time reading this. Rekt. 

On 12/14/2020 at 3:08 PM, Mattie said:

55 pures in game OG on fucking toP BP 0 stamina clan 3 returners every 5 mins we took our W and slurped it !!!! Pay green army more next week lol 

Show the members list of how many ppl are in OG discord or the TS3 channel. *don’t add the ppl on mobile double logged or music bots* sneaky sneaky 

On 12/15/2020 at 7:27 AM, Iromukik said:

wmplayer_fZBVLIAwNy.png