Rage rank Ross snakes out Rage's closest ally Fatality! Offers to sell juice to FOE, but eventually gives for free!

Proccy

3 hours ago, Grey Wolf said:

Why did you dox ross slowkid. 

40d9690cc31172db055424324db41a8d.png

looks like your boy fully doxxed himself in a public discord (clan warfare) (image censored for sb moderation purposes)

this must mean, according to your words, ross cant be doxxed since he doxxed himself?

735431105079148555.png?v=1

40 minutes ago, fact check said:

Disgusting that anybody thinks this should be scrutinized.

Respect to @IRossfor trying to help these Venezuelans improve their quality of life,  repulsive of @Proccyfor jeopardizing zangw's IRL living situation.

They don't pay them shit. I spoke with Zangw and they aren't making much. So let's not kid ourselves. This is basically just taking advantage of people in need. 

45 minutes ago, B S A said:

They don't pay them shit. I spoke with Zangw and they aren't making much. So let's not kid ourselves. This is basically just taking advantage of people in need. 

That's my point, rage man was trying to get vzla man a better price, foe man is trying to use the rage man's altruism to shame him

3 hours ago, Murd said:

Thank god people wear non slave labour clothes made in western countries and not stuff made in china by 5 year olds

I legitimately tried to stop wearing garments made with slave labor a few years back and it's impossible. Money was no object to me at the time, but you just can't find stuff it doesn't exist. Even if the garment isn't made in a sweatshop, the textiles and dyes are. Plus all good sneakers except the italian stuff are made in sweatshops. Finding shoes was impossible.

Edited by H88

5 hours ago, H88 said:

I legitimately tried to stop wearing garments made with slave labor a few years back and it's impossible. Money was no object to me at the time, but you just can't find stuff it doesn't exist. Even if the garment isn't made in a sweatshop, the textiles and dyes are. Plus all good sneakers except the italian stuff are made in sweatshops. Finding shoes was impossible.

It'll be an interesting daybehen slave labour is a thing of the past. My biggest shock was hearing how the high priced handmade rugs/Persian rugs were created. They use kids because adult hands are too big for the fine threading, it's seemingly only possible to be done by a child due to their tiny hands.

1 hour ago, Murd said:

It'll be an interesting daybehen slave labour is a thing of the past. My biggest shock was hearing how the high priced handmade rugs/Persian rugs were created. They use kids because adult hands are too big for the fine threading, it's seemingly only possible to be done by a child due to their tiny hands.

they make gucci in sweat shops now