FATALITY once again debunks another proccy propaganda topic and exposes the scummy nh rank team running fo

ELEKTHEGREAT

Just now, cleetus wilson said:

i just wanna know who u are so i can vote no when u come crawling back to FOE lmfaoooo

2008 era. Been with Fi since and my god i would NEVER join FO 2020. Your clans legacy is buried. Your clans done to much shit and been a huge pussy clan for a while now. 

Just now, Mike Fi said:

2008 era. Been with Fi since and my god i would NEVER join FO 2020. Your clans legacy is buried. Your clans done to much shit and been a huge pussy clan for a while now. 

ahhh so u know FOE has owned fatality thru the Walli era, The Failed Again era, The Adhi era, even fucking battlescape. You guys got smoked by EOP pre eoc and were never good.

why are you talking?

invalid clan

1 minute ago, cleetus wilson said:

ahhh so u know FOE has owned fatality thru the Walli era, The Failed Again era, The Adhi era, even fucking battlescape. You guys got smoked by EOP pre eoc and were never good.

why are you talking?

invalid clan

Hahahahahaha i understand why you would want to bring that up.

Im actually laughing at you, good night.

2 hours ago, Chew said:

So? It literally shows FO ranks talking about dox'ing& ddos'ing. Not just people outside of FO, but actually their own members as well LOL. How ignorant can one be to think the fact that the logs are from feb, march & july makes any difference. Your ranks are literal scumbags that will do whatever NH tactic they deem fit to stay somewhat relevant. You were literally exposed with this shit, and now FO of all clans is trying to go for the victim role. Get the fuck out of here lmfao

Gunna rag you on my med in p2p

5 hours ago, iamdecaptain said:

tryna work out what this has to do with the present day

? with that iq level it will take you some time 

it has everything to do with what's happening, the clan that is ran by the biggest doxers and ddosers in the scene are playing victim trying to slander fi's name by posting screenie of a member's action that we had nothing to do with

4 hours ago, ELEKTHEGREAT said:

it has everything to do with what's happening, the clan that is ran by the biggest doxers and ddosers in the scene are playing victim trying to slander fi's name by posting screenie of a member's action that we had nothing to do with

dumb ass thinks ppl got doxed

u morons actually buy ips

cri is friiiii

5 hours ago, ELEKTHEGREAT said:

Was Quode removed from FI? That's a Yes or No question by the way.