Which Clan had the worst 2020?

LY Kermit The Frog

20 minutes ago, LY Kermit The Frog said:

Zenith hands down.

Got constantly bullied by LY, FI, and Rev.

Lost half their staff team/core members.

2-40 in Preps.

1 hour pk trips.

unarguably won rivalries against Ly/Foe I disagree, foes defeat was the quickest I’ve ever seen might I add. 
Probably Supremacy considering how long they’ve been open for. 
happy new year to all

1 minute ago, Mystic keep said:

unarguably won rivalries against Ly/Foe I disagree, foes defeat was the quickest I’ve ever seen might I add. 
Probably Supremacy considering how long they’ve been open for. 
happy new year to all

foe's fall was a consequence of simping rot, glad to see they've turned a new leaf and are now thriving

Toss up between Zenishit and apeg

Zenith have won only two 25v25+ opts preps in their 1 year of existence, worst quality clan, retarded officials, teaming with any1 and every1,  thrives off revbots recruiting for 10m payments.

Apeg are a glorified dog shit snipe team, peaking at 30 on weekends, avoiding preps, and nut riding Zenith for an entire year lmao. Actual fucking victim clan lmfao

1 hour ago, George Soros said:

Zenith have won only two 25v25+ opts preps in their 1 year of existence, worst quality clan, retarded officials, teaming with any1 and every1,  thrives off revbots recruiting for 10m payments.

Apeg are a glorified dog shit snipe team, peaking at 30 on weekends, avoiding preps, and nut riding Zenith for an entire year lmao. Actual fucking victim clan lmfao

I think the awkward part of this is that apex used zenith for their 1 prep a month prep win and now zenith are beating apex in those fights 

4 hours ago, George Soros said:

apex slaved for zenith for a whole year and have nothing to show for it l0l