Fatality propaganda DEBUNKED. Hit and run clan EXPOSED once again!

Proccy

2 hours ago, slimjim said:

Too busy watching their tentacle anime.

Word on the street is FI will now be turning to aid from the Venezuelans to help against the mighty FOE

image0.png

No that's not what i meant 

I meant to contact them to ask hm he pays them as he claims he pays 5m+an hour

Fi is the most independent clan we will never willingly have someone else in our cape nor need the help of anyone else

Just now, ELEKTHEGREAT said:

No that's not what i meant 

I meant to contact them to ask hm he pays them as he claims he pays 5m+an hour

Fi is the most independent clan we will never willingly have someone else in our cape nor need the help of anyone else

looks like you got exposed and now you're trying to save face lmfao

2 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

At least rage had the moneis.

All fatality do is write scripts for random 60def shitters to go aroud with auto retaliate on to boost cape counter

yo @Fake Smile @iamdecaptain @orgasms @Swip @KillahKeezy @Dynamic check out this essay from loser @Chewl000000l

Let's see what we got here. A demoralized FO, humiliated so bad that their last straw is making up almost half of their pull with mains and calling all the help they can get. if you don't believe that, the Zenith, Apex, and Supremacy kids riding FO's dick on these topics are a prime example of that. I think its adorable that these clans have been broken to a point  that they have literally decide they'd rather all team up against Fi by helping FO than make something of their weekends. Whilst we we're spread at FOG first, 26 hills and boneyard you didn't even have the balls to hit us. You wanted to fight at CA cause that's where all your anti-Fi allies could help you and losing would be harder since you're fighting on a return spot. FO members, open your eyes. Your ranks do not have any faith in their own calls nor in your ability as a member to fight well and return quickly. They would rather waste your whole evening by sitting at CA than fight us. And when we did you got fucking owned, the proof you see here and in the video's doesn't lie. FO got dicked by Fi again at all fights. The FO mentality is the mentality that made this whole scene cancerous and they still try to be 'succesful' by it, thinking that if you get fucking cleared to a point you have close to no members left at the fighting scene and your opponent teleports out because of it, you can 'claim' a win because you didn't teleport out first. 

Whoever is ignorant enough to think FO didn't get cleared should realize the only reason a spastic like Proccy would put so much effort in trying to prove they weren't cleared that he spend his whole day after sunday on finding milisecond moments in their own video's that could possible prove otherwise is exactly showcasing how butthurt he is over getting cleared. 

Just now, Fake Smile said:

There's nothing left for them. All they have left is propaganda. Doubt many of their members will continue listening to the same SAD STORY why they lost every weekend.

there were many many angry fi members crying in the bottom of ts after they got told to teleport! looks like 2021 fatality will see many members leaving, most likely to foe.