[EXPOSED] Fatality DEBUNKS final ownage propaganda lies ft. proof from their own povs only

ELEKTHEGREAT

43 minutes ago, cleetus wilson said:

cant wait to close FI due to their "internal problems"

seems like members like u are the internal problem, u should probably hop ship for the sake of your dying clan

Dying clan outpulling and smoking ur clan every single week 

Interesting 

Cant wait to send ur ass to playing other games with danny on twitch 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, cleetus wilson said:

@ELEKTHEGREATits delusional members like you that will be the demise of your clan. I don't have to do shit. u are the tumor in your own clan how does that feel?

I would say the same about u 

But u will just break until fo danny hypes up the "one last ride" for a week then goes to play trailblazer while ur ass slaving for him on sb 🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Just now, ELEKTHEGREAT said:

I would say the same about u 

But u will just break until fo danny hypes up the "one last ride" for a week then goes to play trailblazer while ur ass slaving for him on sb 🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Danny doesn't have to hype us up. Or member's mentality is stronger than your shit clan will ever have.

u legit have no history and your leadership is from clan's we've already closed. you're about to end up as another victim statistic for FOE :)

Let's see what we got here. A demoralized fi, humiliated so bad that their last straw is making up almost half of their pull with mains and calling all the help they can get. if you don't believe that, the Legacy, Rage, and BP kids riding fi's dick on these topics are a prime example of that. I think its adorable that these clans have been broken to a point  that they have literally decide they'd rather all team up against Foe by helping fi than make something of their weekends. Whilst we we're spread at FOG first, 26 hills and boneyard you didn't even have the balls to hit us. You wanted to fight at CA cause that's where all your anti-foe allies could help you and losing would be harder since you're fighting on a return spot. fi members, open your eyes. Your ranks do not have any faith in their own calls nor in your ability as a member to fight well and return quickly. They would rather waste your whole evening by sitting at CA than fight us. And when we did you got fucking owned, the proof you see here and in the video's doesn't lie. fi got dicked by FOE again at all fights. The fi mentality is the mentality that made this whole scene cancerous and they still try to be 'succesful' by it, thinking that if you get fucking cleared to a point you have close to no members left at the fighting scene and your opponent teleports out because of it, you can 'claim' a win because you didn't teleport out first. 

Whoever is ignorant enough to think fi didn't get cleared should realize the only reason a spastic like MURD would put so much effort in trying to prove they weren't cleared that he spend his whole day after sunday on finding milisecond moments in their own video's that could possible prove otherwise is exactly showcasing how butthurt he is over getting cleared. 

6 minutes ago, cleetus wilson said:

how can you claim you're the superior clan if you outpull us due to mains on bots

how can u actually believe you're number one if you teleport out like lil bitches when we're literally matched ops

u are actually delusional it hurts.

??????? 

First of all we outpull u on ts so stfup

Second, it's not down 30 anymore now u were matched 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣

Keep changing ur excuse by friday it will be "u teled while we were up a 100"

wE oUt PuLl yOu On Ts yeah great community man, its a shame your leaders wont give you action and claim a win in edge bank

Foe fights you down ops all the time and still comes out on top. So i really dont know where you're going with that

There's legit no excuses here I'm simply spitting facts. Truth hurts u just cant handle it.

The quality fi has stooped to btw is hilarious and I'd be ashamed to claim FI as my clan

Chris Addy Daddy would be appalled 

11 minutes ago, cleetus wilson said:

Danny doesn't have to hype us up. Or member's mentality is stronger than your shit clan will ever have.

u legit have no history and your leadership is from clan's we've already closed. you're about to end up as another victim statistic for FOE :)

You should take another look at your leadership and where they came from 🤣

1 minute ago, cleetus wilson said:

wE oUt PuLl yOu On Ts yeah great community man, its a shame your leaders wont give you action and claim a win in edge bank

Foe fights you down ops all the time and still comes out on top. So i really dont know where you're going with that

There's legit no excuses here I'm simply spitting facts. Truth hurts u just cant handle it.

The quality fi has stooped to btw is hilarious and I'd be ashamed to claim FI as my clan

What do you think walli and adhi are thinking of you being too afraid to prep rage (f2p clan) in p2p :o

2 minutes ago, cleetus wilson said:

@Murdlmfao he just said u outpull us cause of bots i said we have more in ts and he types an essay starting with "yes u outpull us but ur leaders..."

This guy a joke

19 minutes ago, ELEKTHEGREAT said:

@Murdlmfao he just said u outpull us cause of bots i said we have more in ts and he types an essay starting with "yes u outpull us but ur leaders..."

This guy a joke

Acting like another proccy personality lol! I guess that's why he made his clan close and now they've closed more times than fatality...