[ARCHIVED] Remember when FOE..

Lionel

apparently eop was relevant for you to go and attempt to be apart of the clan, unfortunately you're completely useless, "big j" lol 

XUtX6r.png

I apped, got Advanced & then went inactive.

And for yourself, you've never made it past member in RSPS clans you've devoted your entire career to lellingtons.

I apped, got Advanced & then went inactive.

And for yourself, you've never made it past member in RSPS clans you've devoted your entire career to lellingtons.

wat lol 

even when you have time to think about something somewhat intelligent to say, you still make no sense at all lmfao.

you would think they would have some idea of who you were if you got advanced? tomato lol

wat lol 

even when you have time to think about something somewhat intelligent to say, you still make no sense at all lmfao.

you would think they would have some idea of who you were if you got advanced? tomato lol

If you're really trying to sit here and tell me that I wasn't an advanced member in EOP; you're even more broccolied than you look.

I'll break it down step by step to you because I know you're a little slow when it comes to details..

1. I applied for EOP
  2. When accepted they gave me auto advanced member
  3. I couldn't be fucked attending events due to the quality of the clan
  4. Instead of wasting my time making a leaving topic for a clan I had no intention to stay in, I just stopped showing up.

You might wanna put on your glasses to read the text for better understanding.

If you're really trying to sit here and tell me that I wasn't an advanced member in EOP; you're even more cauliflower than you look.

I'll break it down step by step to you because I know you're a little slow when it comes to details..

1. I applied for EOP
  2. When accepted they gave me auto advanced member
  3. I couldn't be fucked attending events due to the quality of the clan
  4. Instead of wasting my time making a leaving topic for a clan I had no intention to stay in, I just stopped showing up.

You might wanna put on your glasses to read the text for better understanding.

You might want to find your inhaler as having asthma attacks while reading my forum posts seem to affect your posts

btw hows crg you absolute gfx slave lmfao

You might want to find your inhaler as having asthma attacks while reading my forum posts seem to affect your posts

btw hows crg you absolute gfx slave lmfao

You can tell you're defeated when you attempt to change the subject using some incoherent flame. Why does it matter to you that I was called out on an EOP thread? You'll never be in a Runescape clan that isn't an "Lpc". Also I can't seem to decipher whether or not you just can't string together a sentence or you're trying overly hard to pretend like you don't care. (Not caring about grammar & spelling is cool! Also add some "xd's" for extra autism).

You can tell you're defeated when you attempt to change the subject using some incoherent flame. Why does it matter to you that I was called out on an EOP thread? You'll never be in a Runescape clan that isn't an "Lpc". Also I can't seem to decipher whether or not you just can't string together a sentence or you're trying overly hard to pretend like you don't care. (Not caring about grammar & spelling is cool! Also add some "xd's" for extra autism).

But you're the one who changed the subject in the first place, I could honestly sit here and spam "xds" while you construct arguments that can only work in my favor lmfao (the first subject being that you called eop irrelevant whilst you were a member of them only a few months ago lol)

Why would i need to care about spelling/grammar when talking to little j lmfao you're an absolute broccoli and hated by everyone, (literally everyone now LOL)

But you're the one who changed the subject in the first place, I could honestly sit here and spam "xds" while you construct arguments that can only work in my favor lmfao (the first subject being that you called eop irrelevant whilst you were a member of them only a few months ago lol)

Why would i need to care about spelling/grammar when talking to little j lmfao you're an absolute broccoli and hated by everyone, (literally everyone now LOL)

So because I was a member of a clan that means they're relevant? Not once during my application process or during this argument did I state that I thought EOP was relevant. I've still yet to see a sentence that even comes close to grade 4 level of intelligence from you yet you still insist on throwing out insults about my arguments. Just because you say something it doesn't mean it's true. You look like a complete nimrod trying to critiquing anybody's argument making skills by just stating that it's a bad argument but not proving that it actually was a bad argument 

OMG please no, all of my internet friends hate me :'[ !!!!!!!

I literally couldn't give less of a fuck, I don't get on the computer enough to care about what some kids across the world think of me. I can tell just by bringing that up that you take this game way to seriously. 

So because I was a member of a clan that means they're relevant? Not once during my application process or during this argument did I state that I thought EOP was relevant. I've still yet to see a sentence that even comes close to grade 4 level of intelligence from you yet you still insist on throwing out insults about my arguments. Just because you say something it doesn't mean it's true. You look like a complete nimrod trying to critiquing anybody's argument making skills by just stating that it's a bad argument but not proving that it actually was a bad argument 

I literally couldn't give less of a fuck, I don't get on the computer enough to care about what some kids across the world think of me. I can tell just by bringing that up that you take this game way to seriously. 

" trying to critiquing"

pls keep going LOL

why would i dedicate time to arguing with you on forums, just because you're lonely and bored lmfao

[ex tribe]Jared

" trying to critiquing"

pls keep going LOL

why would i dedicate time to arguing with you on forums, just because you're lonely and bored lmfao

You already dedicated time to arguing but when you realized you had nothing to say other than "Ur an gfx salve!!!11" or "ur argueants suk !!!!!11" you resort to trying to act like you don't care once again. Take a seat peasant 

[ex tribe]Jared

Remember when you tried to take my ts over  :unsure: Thanks for paying for it though!

You already dedicated time to arguing but when you realized you had nothing to say other than "Ur an gfx salve!!!11" or "ur argueants suk !!!!!11" you resort to trying to act like you don't care once again. Take a seat peasant 

Remember when you tried to take my ts over  :unsure: Thanks for paying for it though!

Pretty sure you're the only one here spending time to construct paragraphs because you're lonely, back to carnage reject lmfaooo

Btw u are a complete gfx slave and everyone knows

yeah too bad you work at walmart and cant afford to put it back up =\

pretty sure his walmart salary could pay for it but he spends too much money feeding his obese girlfriend @@Big J

Didn't your parents send you away to The Biggest Loser for like a year?

yeah too bad you work at walmart and cant afford to put it back up =\

Okay Mr. Mechanic who's been telling people he went to University for accounting.

Nah I think you have me confused with your girlfriend lol

No no no no, you tried to tell everybody you got sent to boot camp and abducted by people who shoved you in a van. 

Are you sure the government didn't think you were an alien? Look at your eyes, you look like Sid from ice age.

yeah now im trying to get into marine biology.. Can i study your whale of a girlfriend

No, shouldn't you be tending to your rice fields?

3c0ab5cc872cc33fbb364e7f012cb3d9.jpeg

sleep

39d5e04f81.png

No no no no, you tried to tell everybody you got sent to boot camp and abducted by people who shoved you in a van. 

Are you sure the government didn't think you were an alien? Look at your eyes, you look like Sid from ice age.

No, shouldn't you be tending to your rice fields?

sleep

39d5e04f81.pnghttp://prntscr.com/6bkili

Sleep

bpN5C40.png

Dont try to come back from this lmfaooo

You don't realize, I literally don't come on the computer enough for this to bother me.

Lmfao atleast my dad doesnt look like fucking sid from ice age

d839872f4afb63668e4947ba5f8fb754.png

Better than looking like this.. Also I already used that one.

065f576b4d.png