[ARCHIVED] Remember when FOE..

Lionel

You don't realize, I literally don't come on the computer enough for this to bother me.

Better than looking like this 

065f576b4d.png

atleast he doesnt have train tracks running over his teeth and her 4head is bigger then earth

No I wouldn't expect him or you to have braces considering you can barely pay his hospital bills.

this guy is smart im from the uk tomato we dont pay hospital bills lmfao broccoli gj and nice try jared mate guess you got your dream job @ walmart tomato maybe if you realise no1 cared.

this guy is smart im from the uk tomato we dont pay hospital bills lmfao broccoli gj and nice try jared mate guess you got your dream job @ walmart tomato maybe if you realise no1 cared.

Oh sorry, you don't seem to talk about your mother that much. Sucks that she jumped ship after your father hit the hospital bed with Stage4.

Oh sorry, you don't seem to talk about your mother that much. Sucks that she jumped ship after your father hit the hospital bed with Stage4.

Why do you bring dazyys dad into it?? all daz did was laugh me zack and ben are sitting her roasting u and you say nothing to us????????????????????????????????????????????

No no no no, you tried to tell everybody you got sent to boot camp and abducted by people who shoved you in a van. 

Are you sure the government didn't think you were an alien? Look at your eyes, you look like Sid from ice age.

No, shouldn't you be tending to your rice fields?

sleep

39d5e04f81.png

The difference here is that you're attempting to talk about something that obviously wasn't my decision, whereas we're talking about your disgusting girlfriend that you choose to date lmfao

The only one that looks like an alien is your girlfriend lmfao bpN5C40.png

The difference here is that you're attempting to talk about something that obviously wasn't my decision, whereas we're talking about your disgusting girlfriend that you choose to date lmfao

The only one that looks like an alien is your girlfriend lmfao bpN5C40.png

It's not anybody else's fault that you were bullied so bad in real life you had to change schools.

Or "boot cap" whatever you want to call it.

It's not anybody else's fault that you were bullied so bad in real life you had to change schools.

Or "boot cap" whatever you want to call it.

That literally makes zero sense, in your last post you said I was dragged out of bed and forced into a van, now I chose to go to boot camp because I got bullied? As usual you're contradicting yourself, but at least I'm not the one into beastiality here 

That literally makes zero sense, in your last post you said I was dragged out of bed and forced into a van, now I chose to go to boot camp because I got bullied? As usual you're contradicting yourself, but at least I'm not the one into beastiality here 

The way I look at it is that there's two scenarios that could have took place. The first is the story you told me. You were abducted and taken to boot camp. The second is that you simply switched schools due to aggressive bullying. 

I don't know which is worse, parents that neglect you or kids who forced you out of your school

The way I look at it is that there's two scenarios that could have took place. The first is the story you told me. You were abducted and taken to boot camp. The second is that you simply switched schools due to aggressive bullying. 

I don't know which is worse, parents that neglect you or kids who forced you out of your school

The problem is, literally nobody cares about your opinion 

back to gfx slaving for carnage btw

7ac98d99f2901d162e5f14956af9a5d0.png

The problem is, literally nobody cares about your opinion 

back to gfx slaving for carnage btw

7ac98d99f2901d162e5f14956af9a5d0.png

I don't care who does and doesn't care about my opinion over the computer. I can't tell if that's an insult, it's called having a talent. Your only talent is eating.