Berserk Wednesday F2P Trip ft. Vision PKRI + BU

Treehugger28

WkRm8Tv.gif

Discord: Berserk || CC: Berserk Pub

https://discord.gg/gN5Fbehu

Aftermath.png

We massed up around 25+ Berserks for our Scheduled fight vs. Vision they were unfortunately around 30 minutes late at start, so we started dropping numbers quite soon, since it was getting late for some gmters.

First fight was pretty clean and was in our favour pretty much cleared all of vision. Before BU came in and decided to crash the fights. The next couple fights were hard for us but we stood our ground. I think the Pictures & Vid speaks for themself.

We were pretty rusty since most of us dont have XLPC Experience but it was fun nevertheless! We are looking forward to this Season of the XLPC Revival. Thx for Fights Vision & BU!!!

Vids.png

@Treehugger28

@edgi

Pics.png

yZaTir5.png?width=400&height=263nlTHpkR.png?width=400&height=263BxIgbq4.png?width=400&height=263rs8PA1V.png?width=400&height=263nZz4AUc.png?width=400&height=263F1A7CV9.png?width=400&height=263MM1XKMX.png?width=400&height=255tO5CQKd.png?width=400&height=263kg3cEXf.png?width=400&height=255Tl4LPMA.png?width=400&height=2558589a37948f31b33e53b4abaa0879841-png.jpgNAaLzNP.png?width=400&height=255JMMNxYq.png?width=400&height=255d8944cfdb46fa7b036b5015b17df24ca-png.jpg

Banner.png?width=400&height=167

No disrespect but you're filled with LPC retards who have some f2p experience. I believe flower and the rest of the retards are in your clan, doesn't seem promising yet probably be able to pull comfortably considering the back history behind the higher ups. Lets see how clean you guys remain until tanks start becoming a thing. 

5 minutes ago, Brief Case said:

No disrespect but you're filled with LPC retards who have some f2p experience. I believe flower and the rest of the retards are in your clan, doesn't seem promising yet probably be able to pull comfortably considering the back history behind the higher ups. Lets see how clean you guys remain until tanks start becoming a thing. 

We are aware of that, and we are working on that dw bro. We will fix our shit. 

3 hours ago, Brief Case said:

flower aint even in the clan LOL