Onslaught Wednesday PKRI vs LY, Ft. Rage, Terror, Zenpex, 18 bluntZ, Sv

Godfather

Banner.gif

Set up a number of PKRI's with LY for our first event back, peaked at 30 towards the end and smoked LY, Rage Mains, Terror and best of all, todays event even featured 18 sad blunts who made quite a lot of noise over the break period - only to now be silenced after having to deal with their dreaded rival during three events today (we also ended their midweek pk trip, as well as crashed their bandos godwars event but hardly worth posting a topic about).

Shoutout to this BP member for admitting their clans decision to end their bandos pvm trip was a terrible idea:

TGdA2e8.png

og_videos.png

Pixel (forgot to vid second fight)

Flower

og_aftermath.png

VS_Legacy.png

VS_Rage.png

vs_Terror.png

First fight we set up with LY was at GDZ - we basically took the lead from the beginning and didn't look back, even with Rage's mains on us. Eventually we both got off each other to smoke Rage, then Terror. Eventually Zenith/Apex joint-rushed the fight with a bunch of mains, T and LY dipped while we stayed at GDZ for a bit until it turned into Rev vs SV and we left.

XVSsAlM.png

VS_Legacy.png

vs_Terror.png

vs_bp.png

Next up we fought at Boneyard. Similar to our first fight, took immediate control and didn't look back. Terror crashed and we switched focus to them until 18 BP managed to find their way into the wilderness, only to be beaten into submission by 30 Onslaught. After we fucked BP into submission, we were rushed by Zenpex and their main clan allies so we dipped out.

oAA0IOo.png

41evh2M.png

vs_Terror.png

VS_Legacy.png

Set up a third and final fight of the night, smoked Terror, began railing LY and then the Zenpex alliance logged in with Sv again so we called it there.

1 minute ago, K0ed said:

More propaganda l00l imagine being out pulled by ur “rivals” (gmt clan) at est time zones. 30 in 10 mins btw. Either your intel is becoming very weak or your propaganda is becoming more unbelievable 

do i need to post a picture of your channel showing 18 sad little bluntZ

someone tell me how this @K0edvictim finally grew the gonads to post on sharkbrew, proclaimed his shit clan supposedly pulled 50 all throughout christmas and yet their rival comes out and his clan pulls 18. 

either yall fudged your numbers over the christmas break or you kiddos are unwilling to commit to this rivalry after what happened to you at gdz l0l

1 minute ago, K0ed said:

Dw I have vid you’ll see the opts, more raw footage coming 

you're more than welcome to show me those clan chat opts if it helps your clan to not throw in the towel too soon into the new year. i don't know if you've noticed but this rivalry isn't even a challenge for us, it's just another notch in the belt to go along side every other clan we've beaten into closure lmao.

3 hours ago, George Soros said:

whoever wrote this dog shit topic needs to speak with more respect when they mention Legacy otherwise we'll take our foots off BP's throat and let them kill you 

Your foot is on bps throat? Ah please off didn’t notice!