Will Legacy (Longtime Main/Masser Clan) Ever Stop Crying?

Deserie

Will Legacy Ever Stop Playing the Victim Card?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Will Legacy Ever Stop Playing the Victim Card?

• No
    • Yes

1 minute ago, Deserie said:

You should make another topic about us, tell me why was our POV 2x longer than yours today?

28d98d29e75cc4a02c2f390fec7fbf39.png 28d98d29e75cc4a02c2f390fec7fbf39.png 28d98d29e75cc4a02c2f390fec7fbf39.png 28d98d29e75cc4a02c2f390fec7fbf39.png 28d98d29e75cc4a02c2f390fec7fbf39.png

20 sardines on weekends what will I do?????????? 

1 minute ago, George Soros said:

say whatever you want fat fuck, in the end you're pulling 20 cockroaches and sitting in a combined clanchat with Zenith. The entire community knows how much of a joke your dog shit 0 quality clan is. 

Legacy has accomplished nothing in their entire meaningless year long existence. 19-82 prep record, worst matched quality, worst member quality, worst leadership, multiple rank chat leaks, reliance on mains, and terrible PR. 

2 minutes ago, Deserie said:

Legacy has accomplished nothing in their entire meaningless year long existence. 19-82 prep record, worst matched quality, worst member quality, worst leadership, multiple rank chat leaks, reliance on mains, and terrible PR. 

My clan pulls 100, your clan pulls 20. You are the joke of the community, you are Zenith's bitch clan lmfao. You are 0-3 vs Zenith in clan wars lmfao 

1 minute ago, George Soros said:

My clan pulls 100, your clan pulls 20. You are the joke of the community, you are Zenith's bitch clan lmfao. You are 0-3 vs Zenith in clan wars lmfao 

You are 0-2 vs. Apex in your own server. Your ranks (you) don't have the confidence to prep me. The only times you have, we've shit on your face. We all know you aren't good for anything other than mass recruiting and handing out +1s.