XLPC Brew | 125M Tournament

Lulu

On 1/8/2021 at 12:19 PM, Warbow said:

The last time sharkbrew hosted an Xlpc tourney, rampage went undefeated and somehow didn’t “win” the tournament. 

after I proved that XL and many other clans refused to prep us because they were afraid they still refused to give us our banner. 

bunch of townies running donkey tournaments. Rampage the best there will be.

^

On 1/9/2021 at 4:19 AM, Warbow said:

The last time sharkbrew hosted an Xlpc tourney, rampage went undefeated and somehow didn’t “win” the tournament. 

after I proved that XL and many other clans refused to prep us because they were afraid they still refused to give us our banner. 

bunch of townies running donkey tournaments. Rampage the best there will be.

new xlpc leadership this time tho

11 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

o?

Rash has been a mod for a while and idk about lulu but I’m gonna assume they’ve both been low tier mods for that server for a while so it’s not necessarily new leadership. And as long as dill is server owner, there will never truly be new leadership cause although he’s inactive he continues to overlook their work(he still participates in the scene). It’s not new moderation, it’s just a look. Not to mention, they’ve done nothing for the scene other than take credit for the work of others who laid out the groundwork to convince everyone to go back to 50s. 

4 hours ago, Datassd0e said:

Rash has been a mod for a while and idk about lulu but I’m gonna assume they’ve both been low tier mods for that server for a while so it’s not necessarily new leadership. And as long as dill is server owner, there will never truly be new leadership cause although he’s inactive he continues to overlook their work(he still participates in the scene). It’s not new moderation, it’s just a look. Not to mention, they’ve done nothing for the scene other than take credit for the work of others who laid out the groundwork to convince everyone to go back to 50s. 

uh dill isn't server owner, i am.. also u aren't truly new leadership either as u were the face of multiple xlpc clans that consistently brought tanks and 70s to trips prior to the current reinvention of xlpc

1 hour ago, puppyslush said:

uh dill isn't server owner, i am.. also u aren't truly new leadership either as u were the face of multiple xlpc clans that consistently brought tanks and 70s to trips prior to the current reinvention of xlpc

Didn’t say I was, our server is a partnership between moderators and clan reps. I’ve never been the face of a clan who brought tanks and 70s cause raid was majority 50s in a 60s bracket scene lmao although I did retaliate with mains vs Astro. Regardless, it’s a new scene and new era so the clanning history is irrelevant. And dill is listed as an ex xlpc manager of sharkbrew, therefore the position still stands whether he’s retired or not.