Legacy ~ 2 Years Strong

Weak

When our fathers stood against Zenith they had no such resources as we have now; indeed, they abandoned even what they had, and then it was by wisdom rather than by good fortune, by daring rather than by material power, that they drove back the foreign invasion and made our city what it is today. We must live up to the standard they set: we must resist our enemies in any and every way, and try to leave out those who come after us a Legacy that is as great as ever

Just now, Paige said:

When our fathers stood against Zenith they had no such resources as we have now; indeed, they abandoned even what they had, and then it was by wisdom rather than by good fortune, by daring rather than by material power, that they drove back the foreign invasion and made our city what it is today. We must live up to the standard they set: we must resist our enemies in any and every way, and try to leave out those who come after us a Legacy that is as great as ever

LY Paige is a winner!

I am amongst you at this time, not as for my recreation or sport, but being resolved, in the midst and heat of the battle, to live or die amongst you all; to lay down, for my God, and for my kingdom, and for LEGACY, my honor and my blood

Shall we allow our audacious enemies to violate with impunity the territory of LEGACY? Will you permit the army to escape which has carried terror into your families? You will not. March, then, to meet him. Tear from his brows  he has won. Teach the world that a SPARTAN attends those that violate the territory of the Great People. The result of our efforts will be unclouded glory, and a durable peace

Just now, Paige said:

Shall we allow our audacious enemies to violate with impunity the territory of LEGACY? Will you permit the army to escape which has carried terror into your families? You will not. March, then, to meet him. Tear from his brows  he has won. Teach the world that a SPARTAN attends those that violate the territory of the Great People. The result of our efforts will be unclouded glory, and a durable peace

We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many many long months of struggle and of suffering. You ask, what is our policy? I can say: It is to wage war, by sea, land and air, with all our might and with all the strength that LY can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny, never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalog of human crime. That is our policy