Mfw when you have to deal with male karen leaders of the community

puppyslush

Control is just a broken man, not sure what else there is to be said - he's swinging at anything he can while his clan sinks lol

0f8c979f550d1298299f9b1d67c60bae.png

SB is not being used a medium here, we've just infested his clan with leaks lmfao, pretty embarrassing he's so desperate to reach out to Slush.

Also, that's not the same ZOG, SF ZOG isn't in SB.

b7f7eb551282f63a805acb22badd5b7a.png

1 hour ago, Haro said:

Control is just a broken man, not sure what else there is to be said - he's swinging at anything he can while his clan sinks lol

0f8c979f550d1298299f9b1d67c60bae.png

lol why you acting like u have shit it's a plugin to view hidden channels but no content 😂Worry more about not making 2 minute aftermath vids and not doxing our members.

Look I leaked Sharkbrew Channels :o

image.thumb.png.0512a26e1ce2923be2a01551dc88aea8.png

Sidenote who names a channel Secret-Underground-Volcano @puppyslush cringe

55 minutes ago, Art_Vandelay said:

lol why you acting like u have shit it's a plugin to view hidden channels but no content 😂Worry more about not making 2 minute aftermath vids and not doxing our members.

meme rank channel name lel

meanwhile tell ur leader maybe he should thoroughly investigate before throwing out wild accusations like that

image.png.448294d3ad164bf2bce2da0f658ced42.png

1 hour ago, Art_Vandelay said:

Not "Acting" like I have anything, just showing that I'm in your Discord, and is how I have your member list.. 

Tuck Control Pker into bed for me tonight, he's had a long day of buying GP for opts to compete LOOOOOL

32da611b030ae37d818118ff38fdf242.png

I mean, I could make everything public knowledge if you wanted? I'd be nice enough to leave out your "IRL Pictures" channel.. Facepalm..

27 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

meme rank channel name lel

meanwhile tell ur leader maybe he should thoroughly investigate before throwing out wild accusations like that

image.png.448294d3ad164bf2bce2da0f658ced42.png

Ah ok so a rank in the clan can dox and the leader in the same clan can be a rank in your shit website. Good to know. Make sure you pin that in the Secret-Underground-Volcano channel for me.

just gonna leave this here for the whistle blowing idiots in sf oh so innocent such victims talk about how we only have discord token when one of your high ranks gave us access to your discord LOL gl on your opening trip in a month after we closed you havent run a pk trip in weeks because your afraid to step out

control_threatens_member.png.7ee79b7d084ee2eda021950f7991d64b.pngb5363dab4cdcce5dc8159655695873cb.png
https://gyazo.com/b5363dab4cdcce5dc8159655695873cb

2 minutes ago, moose said:

just gonna leave this here for the whistle blowing idiots in sf oh so innocent such victims talk about how we only have discord token when one of your high ranks gave us access to your discord LOL gl on your opening trip in a month after we closed you havent run a pk trip in weeks because your afraid to step out

My dude that's the member chat I'm in your Discord's member chat too your rank made it seem like you had Rank Chat access 😂 Oh Zog says Ty for 100M btw

1 minute ago, Art_Vandelay said:

My dude that's the member chat I'm in your Discord's member chat too your rank made it seem like you had Rank Chat access 😂 Oh Zog says Ty for 100M btw

lol loc 100m???? stop with your sf bubble brain run a pk trip so we can end it stop hiding in soul wars and raids every day

48 minutes ago, moose said:

control_threatens_member.png.7ee79b7d084ee2eda021950f7991d64b.pngb5363dab4cdcce5dc8159655695873cb.png
https://gyazo.com/b5363dab4cdcce5dc8159655695873cb

Keep my name out ur mouth you autsist 

Also ZOG just beat you for 50m!!!! LMAO U SUCK AT THE GAME SO BAD.

30m per trip lmfao is that all u can afford? your probly so poor irl no wonder youre wasting so much time in a pixel game, probly so mad & bad at real life you take this so seriously lmfaoooo

Get a life u loser

2 minutes ago, Eztocrypt said:

Keep my name out ur mouth you autsist 

Also ZOG just beat you for 50m!!!! LMAO U SUCK AT THE GAME SO BAD.

30m per trip lmfao is that all u can afford? your probly so poor irl no wonder youre wasting so much time in a pixel game, probly so mad & bad at real life you take this so seriously lmfaoooo

Get a life u loser

I agree

ffff3c38a6a742b3d9f490853c7edd6d.png

Broke boys?