Pure Clan League - Thoughts?

Beau

so, after years of opposing it, i think now that they've added a portal cap, it's made it viable. would be nice if jagex would let us customize the portal cap ourselves (10,20,30,40,50, so on). if other clans were willing to do it, ideally late on a friday (around 4 or 5PM EST) i would most likely bring onslaught along.

if it's xlpc then i would still bring my clan and flame you all for not fighting me because i am an alpha

32 minutes ago, Godfather said:

so, after years of opposing it, i think now that they've added a portal cap, it's made it viable. would be nice if jagex would let us customize the portal cap ourselves (10,20,30,40,50, so on). if other clans were willing to do it, ideally late on a friday (around 4 or 5PM EST) i would most likely bring onslaught along.

if it's xlpc then i would still bring my clan and flame you all for not fighting me because i am an alpha

portal cap ft25's/50's would be great

1 hour ago, Datassd0e said:

Im in support of this idea, believe it or not there's already been a lot of talk about setting this type of thing up xd As u know its hard to get everyone in agreement to do something like that but its being worked on:)

Sounds like you could use some help 🤔