BP Wednesday PKRI

sickko

jcI8AZO.png

Today, BP massed 40 later peaking at 45 BLUNT-SMOKING PUREZ to our pkri vs FOE. We agreed to team on crash before the fight and unsurprisingly rage hit the fight, despite all the mains BP shooters held their ground and had some good action.

Gfs all

aftermath.png

~pics coming soon~

2021-01-13_22-08-50.png

2021-01-13_22-09-01_-_kopie.png

2021-01-13_22-47-37.png

2021-01-13_22-49-54.png

2021-01-13_22-30-11.png

CC: BP PUB

827105557e6370a46592a4cfada4eb6f.png

d980cb39e1903d3b913dd8abebcc972f.png

47a061dc9b7b82305e6b3470f62c7be9.png

e85c909d8503fd1fd9b6195100dbbc5c.png

Pulled 40 peaking at 45 aye? Kinda weird how you never hit above 32 in game... is that why neither POV shows you rushing/the start of the fight? If you pulled 35 just say that bro LOL imagine lying about your opts on a midweek, holy shit u guys are rly somethin else..

9 min POV at 1x speed..... held your ground and had some good action aye? LMFAO

Where is ur weekend topic btw?

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

how does it feel knowing that rather than fighting me, who had 75, your clan would rather sit in edge or fight venom.

6GNU7tt.png

Bro i'm not even flaming. You're deluded and brain dead so heres the facts. Onslaught chased you around for 2 hours. We also went to gdz and you didn't follow us? Your 72 man pull went from 72 to 40 and then down to 30 extremely quick. Your members are bored of your trips, I wouldn't stand for them all leaving so early during officials but you do you. 

29 minutes ago, Basic said:

Ohh shit SB warriors are awake! U didnt do anything only hit us single, we went multi u did go edge... and u like fighting gdz cause u bring mains, we went CA but u didnt follow.. so try again next sunday:)>

Yeah and as usual you got SMOKED in singles lmao. Bro we don't use mains, ever. Unless the opposition do first. Like when you gimps started on us with Green Army. Don't lie to me dude, I know more about your Sunday trip that you do. Head fuck right? Yeah let that sink in for a while... I know everything.

1 hour ago, Canny pk said:

Yeah and as usual you got SMOKED in singles lmao. Bro we don't use mains, ever. Unless the opposition do first. Like when you gimps started on us with Green Army. Don't lie to me dude, I know more about your Sunday trip that you do. Head fuck right? Yeah let that sink in for a while... I know everything.

Blah blah blah all that talk:)>