FOE HUMILIATES RAGE/VENG ON THEIR FAILED CRASH ATTEMPT

YOOITZKID

foR9sHu.gif'

Forums | Teamspeak | Discord

LJLrP6U.png

Wednesday, January 13th: Final Ownage Elite massed up 45+ Elites for a P2P PKRI vs BP. We knew that Rage was massing to crash with 25 on meds/mains. The fight started at Dwarves and shortly after Rage rushed with Vennies, Veng and BC all together like fucking pussies and we turned around and started farming the mains. The fight moved south as more mains crashed and eventually resumed at CA. We restarted the 1v3 at CA and made sure to clear every single one of those pussies while they cried in game. After some time as expected Veng was nowhere to be found after getting full cleared multiple times. They were the first clan to end and then as soon as BC teled out, Rage was left with 10 in game and fully cleared moments later. Pathetic attempt by Rage ngl lmfao.

tsUoyYW.gif

foedividerpictures.gif

ePHbu1Q.png

wulOEeS.png

vU2pF8W.png

C1fsuNc.png76xDyFZ.png

alFsOW2.png

3ACYaz3.png

B1bJ57X.png

JTi3c8Z.png

029BUSn.png

kno5hFB.png

v3n6QSt.png

TWFW6sm.png

3mweEgy.png

NPvHWZ2.png

6 minutes ago, Victory said:

ur acting like u didnt run to level 5 southwest where rage got a fall in, fo clear spam and left

(as u can see on our pov of us staying at the fight and u running away)

gf lad hold L for me

All i hear is crying about u losing to a pure clan l0000000000000000l

23 minutes ago, YOOITZKID said:

Veng got farmed in a shared cc with rage and other venny shitters, imagine losing to a pure clan l000000000000l

cry more 

I'm stunned you even posted a losing topic l0000l. Why u making up veng were there anyway u wet wipe? Can't u see we were busy manhandling elite cocksuckers? 

Just now, smished said:

I'm stunned you even posted a losing topic l0000l. Why u making up veng were there anyway u wet wipe? Can't u see we were busy manhandling elite cocksuckers? 

rage+veng+vennies cleared 1v3 lmfao how did u lose to pures????

7 minutes ago, smished said:

Youre the worst med clan out there, it's no shame to lose vs almighty 1 def pures from foe 

Thanks for letting me farm u l000000l