BLOOD UNIT PUNISHES TERROR P2P MIDWEEK FT. LORD EX CRYING LMFAO

Fudog

I don't know the history here or if there is any truth to an LPC bringing tanks and deliberately interfering with xLPC scene.
If, however there is an LPC clan that does intentionally bring tanks and hit the xLPC scene with the intention to close it - then shame on that clan and whatever is coming for them they deserve.

However, it is nothing new when a LPC clan uses pure accounts to join up with an xLPC to boost the numbers on a trip. Usually this happens because the rank teams are friendly or there is some history between that LPC clan and another xLPC.

I don't see anything wrong here as long as its pure accounts being brought to the trips. Now, that being said, I can understand how any xLPC clan that doesn't have a friendly relationship with an LPC, enough to convince that LPC to share opts on their pk trips, might find all of this unfair. 

Back on topic at hand..

So BU, if you have done this because terror has brought NH behavior to our scene (xLPC) by way of cheating (doxing, tanks,overheads,etc) then good for you and thank you.

If, however this is being done because terror just teamed up with another xLPC (on pure accounts) to increase that other xLPC's opts in order to fight you. Then I say you did what you had to do to punch back,

5 hours ago, Beau said:

I don't know the history here or if there is any truth to an LPC bringing tanks and deliberately interfering with xLPC scene.
If, however there is an LPC clan that does intentionally bring tanks and hit the xLPC scene with the intention to close it - then shame on that clan and whatever is coming for them they deserve.

However, it is nothing new when a LPC clan uses pure accounts to join up with an xLPC to boost the numbers on a trip. Usually this happens because the rank teams are friendly or there is some history between that LPC clan and another xLPC.

I don't see anything wrong here as long as its pure accounts being brought to the trips. Now, that being said, I can understand how any xLPC clan that doesn't have a friendly relationship with an LPC, enough to convince that LPC to share opts on their pk trips, might find all of this unfair. 

Back on topic at hand..

So BU, if you have done this because terror has brought NH behavior to our scene (xLPC) by way of cheating (doxing, tanks,overheads,etc) then good for you and thank you.

If, however this is being done because terror just teamed up with another xLPC (on pure accounts) to increase that other xLPC's opts in order to fight you. Then I say you did what you had to do to punch back,

Dude they brang 20-30 tanks to a midweek in visions cape. They massed joined our rivals to rag us - check the vid.