Blunt Purez Thursday ft. Slaughter of V

Jens

jcI8AZO.png

After a demoralizing sunday for Venom, they had a PKRI scheduled against Terror starting at 5 EST. Unfortunately for them they were only able to pull 23 after 1.5 hours into mass and the fight started around 6:30 EST.  

We quickly massed up 30-BLUNT-SMOKING-PUREZ and wiped them off the map a few times.

aftermath.png

@monk

19 minutes ago, BP Finnnn - said:

u saw what happened to og? u want it too?? too many kills i could build a house out of your rune crossbows. l2pk

considering im looking at my rivals trying to pick a fight with a clan that pulls 30 less than them while hiding from me, its pretty clear "what happened to og" (we outpull you lmao).

5 minutes ago, Godfather said:

considering im looking at my rivals trying to pick a fight with a clan that pulls 30 less than them while hiding from me, its pretty clear "what happened to og" (we outpull you lmao).

Considering our rivals have showed themselves one time in a month we decided to knock on venoms door and show them what happens if u hold our rivals pockets :o

also, can u please hit one of our pkris man this is literally a one way street right now

Edited by Dizzy

1 minute ago, Dizzy said:

Considering our rivals have showed themselves one time in a month we decided to knock on venoms door and show them what happens if u hold our rivals pockets :o

also, can u please hit one of our pkris man this is literally a one way street right now

i literally hit your last pkri, stole dfv's elder maul and then mocked him for losing 45hours at gdz. you can pretend you aren't losing but so far i'm 2-0 on your clans (dc, exodia) and about to be 3-0

24 minutes ago, FLOWER said:

Lol I find it funny you keep lying about your opts, were your rivals stop avoiding faggots

Says the guy who avoids preps with excuses such as “we’re a wilderness only clan” with 3 cw events and inners in the same week l000l. Oh yeah and the guy who has “the best intel” and uses it to avoid “rivals” or rush the stragglers after fighting for 10 mins and tele out claiming a win with 4 kills l00l 

53 minutes ago, Godfather said:

also noticing a trend where bp declares they pulled twice the amount they had ingame. explains why their 20v20s over christmas were declared 40v40

You realise by saying this you’re also saying we always fight down 20/30 opts and win fights/ hold our own against them clans and ur failed attempts to rag right? Not to mention u use leaks to avoid a clan pulling 20 less than U on weekends? God I literally have no idea how a clan can be run with such little amounts of brain cells in its rank team, oh wait I know PROPAGANDA. Should prep if you believe in your members tho 

2 minutes ago, K0ed said:

You realise by saying this you’re also saying we always fight down 20/30 opts and win fights/ hold our own against them clans and ur failed attempts to rag right? Not to mention u use leaks to avoid a clan pulling 20 less than U on weekends? God I literally have no idea how a clan can be run with such little amounts of brain cells in its rank team, oh wait I know PROPAGANDA. Should prep if you believe in your members tho 

"wildy is east pussies" was what your clan said when this rivalry started. you chose where you wanted to die, that's your fault.

Just now, Godfather said:

"wildy is east pussies" was what your clan said when this rivalry started. you chose where you wanted to die, that's your fault.

What 😂  bp is pulling 40-50+ In midweek pkris and having to split in half for clans to fight? I don’t see a dying clan 

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

its not our fault actually since ur completely harmless 

u realise we did 11 pkris in 1 month without u touching us? 

prep us bro maybe u can hurt us there.. although we know the answer to that

4 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

u realise we did 11 pkris in 1 month without u touching us? 

yes, you got a breath of fresh air over christmas because my clan has families to visit while you weirdos played runescape. now christmas is over and your clan is dead again

5 minutes ago, K0ed said:

What 😂  bp is pulling 40-50+ In midweek pkris and having to split in half for clans to fight? I don’t see a dying clan 

my favorite part of this rivalry is how delusional you are.

Just now, Godfather said:

yes, you got a breath of fresh air over christmas because my clan has families to visit while you weirdos played runescape. 

my favorite part of this rivalry is how delusional you are.

Watch vids my friend and other clans topics for proof, unless were fighting them down 20