Blunt Purez Thursday ft. Slaughter of V

Jens

2 minutes ago, Godfather said:

yes, you got a breath of fresh air over christmas because my clan has families to visit while you weirdos played runescape. 

my favorite part of this rivalry is how delusional you are.

Tbh I wouldn’t even call it a rivalry anymore we don’t fight, u avoid preps, any attempt to have a PKRI, u don’t hit our midweeks with more than 5 rag accounts and use ur leak to avoid us sundays 

13 minutes ago, K0ed said:

Tbh I wouldn’t even call it a rivalry anymore we don’t fight, u avoid preps, any attempt to have a PKRI, u don’t hit our midweeks with more than 5 rag accounts and use ur leak to avoid us sundays 

the only reason "we dont fight" is because you won't fight back, there's a reason you're trying to pick a fight with venom, you lost this rivalry. Below are all from this sunday (the exact reason you have no topic)

4mmYLrG.png

8TazrVS.png

PKrbrkV.png

FxNgLZV.png

2 minutes ago, Godfather said:

the only reason "we dont fight" is because you won't fight back, there's a reason you're trying to pick a fight with venom, you lost this rivalry. Below are all from this sunday (the exact reason you have no topic)

4mmYLrG.png

8TazrVS.png

PKrbrkV.png

FxNgLZV.png

What? this is literally like 1 of the 4 events I’ve  been on since November so I can confirm u rushed bp after we were fighting apex and killed 3/4 of us and teled LOL. Try again 

7 minutes ago, Godfather said:

4mmYLrG.png

8TazrVS.png

PKrbrkV.png

FxNgLZV.png

These pictures are also showing nothing l0l. Isn’t this the same Sunday u logged on top of us in singles and dropped numbers so fast not to mention we then ran to multi and u pulled further into singles to get a spam whilst we were in multi l00l

Just now, K0ed said:

These pictures are also showing nothing l0l. Isn’t this the same Sunday u logged on top of us in singles and dropped numbers so fast not to mention we then ran to multi and u pulled further into singles to get a spam whilst we were in multi l00l

notice how you just tried to claim it was a different trip - and then tried to elaborate on acknowledging which sunday it was. you know as well as i, that your clan is done.

6 minutes ago, Godfather said:

notice how you just tried to claim it was a different trip - and then tried to elaborate on acknowledging which sunday it was. you know as well as i, that your clan is done.

What I was there and isn’t this like your only ever time pulling 60+ can’t really get confused 

8 minutes ago, Godfather said:

im going to have 80 this sunday and nothing will save you

Everyone watch out onslaughts pulling 80 this weekend (equivalent to 40) think the only clan that would fear 80 braindeads is venom if they weren’t your ally’s 

11 hours ago, K0ed said:

You realise by saying this you’re also saying we always fight down 20/30 opts and win fights/ hold our own against them clans and ur failed attempts to rag right? Not to mention u use leaks to avoid a clan pulling 20 less than U on weekends? God I literally have no idea how a clan can be run with such little amounts of brain cells in its rank team, oh wait I know PROPAGANDA. Should prep if you believe in your members tho 

Who the fuck do you beat down 20 to 30 opts u get beat by onslaught up 15 u mong

2 hours ago, FLOWER said:

Who the fuck do you beat down 20 to 30 opts u get beat by onslaught up 15 u mong

You’re very late quoting me your clans already been cleared off this topic. Also like I said visit other clans topics of their pkris vs the almighty and get back to me til then stop quoting thanks 

3 hours ago, K0ed said:

You’re very late quoting me your clans already been cleared off this topic. Also like I said visit other clans topics of their pkris vs the almighty and get back to me til then stop quoting thanks 

L0000000l I've seen every clans pkri vs bp and there all winning topics, every topic you do is full of lies and dogshit events.

20 hours ago, FLOWER said:

L0000000l I've seen every clans pkri vs bp and there all winning topics, every topic you do is full of lies and dogshit events.

LMFAO why are u so mad l00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

22 hours ago, Basic said:

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool and when u “clearing“ us in non multi bandits u can hit every one? U just want gdz so mains can help u, blah blah blah fuck just come multi when we go multi and dont pussy out mr sb warrior

from you seriously?